• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Minnesota Disc Golfers ONLY

How much is a season pass there? I have the three rivers but I actually haven't hit Snelling yet.

It's $45 + tax which comes out to be $48.50. Good for both Snelling and Theo Worth. You get a nice plastic card with your picture on it! If you win your division you get the next weeks round paid for. (just the round, not the league $$$)

Awesome....time to make to wife roll her eyes that I need another season pass ha!

Thanks for the league help. What about random draw dubs in the area? I know they are not as well advertised as leagues, but I think they are really a ton of fun. They were my favorites every Tuesday in saint cloud.

Right?! I still need to get one for KP/the Valley... Not paying for one for BRP. Don't go there enough and it's way to expensive.

I want to hit up up BRP soon, I've never been. My mom's house is out near Elk RIver/Princeton so nest time I go there I will have to make a small detour. I've been playing for a while but it was usually just casual when I lived in St Cloud and I really didn't know that there were this many courses around MN and I really didn't know much about the PDGA or anything.

I really miss doubles. I think that is my favorite other than tourneys. I love meeting new people and having a good time while playing. It is also fun to mix skills so that you can play with people you usually would not play with. I think its great for the disc golf community along with spreading the sport to newcomers.

I will be there next Thursday, this week a bit to busy to head out there.

I am looking this Friday at 3pm at BRP and possibly The Valley on June 8th. On those days I would like to be bring my camcorder with so I can continue making "course preview guides" for my league.

Wirth Par 3 Thursdays

The Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board is hosting a disc golf league every Thursday night at Wirth Par 3. Just show up between 6pm and 7 pm.

More details on a PDF to be found here: Minneapolis Parks Disc Golf Page

For those on this site, the league should probably be called the "bring your spouse/girlfiriend/father/child/newby to a nice place to learn disc golf" league.

If you want serious competition, go to the Fort Snelling league. Also on Thursday, get there by 6pm.

Speaking of leagues...

BRP Thursday league is pretty awesome. For $7 or $8 you can play the league (normal $5 greens fee is included in that league entry), flex start begins at ~2pm and I think your group can tee off at any point after that as long as you get in by dark. Good for all skill levels.

Lakewood league @2pm on Sunday is fun and good for all skill levels. Haven't done the Thursday random dubs yet but it's a good group of pretty solid players. The winning groups are shooting double digits below par and typically there's some strong advanced and/or low level open players in the field.

There really are a ton of choices...

So there is a Wirth and Fort Snelling on Thursday at 6 then in addition to BRP. Man so many options considering I live basically between BRP and Ft Snelling and closest to Wirth which is my least favorite hahah. I have never tried the West side Wednesdays, how is the turnout for that?

So there is a Wirth and Fort Snelling on Thursday at 6 then in addition to BRP. Man so many options considering I live basically between BRP and Ft Snelling and closest to Wirth which is my least favorite hahah. I have never tried the West side Wednesdays, how is the turnout for that?

It fluctuates from week to week with too many factors to list, however it is normally a very big turnout. The Bryant Lake days usually turn out the most.

Bandimere Park on 101 just south of 212. 9-hole Rec course with White (2450') and Red (2175') tees. Clearing work by scouts on Eagle project happening this Saturday. Anchors being installed by them the following Saturday. Should be playable by Memorial Day. Similar to Staring Lake elevation but definitely more open.

Whats the word? Is it playable yet? I was hoping to play it before I move out of state on thursday. I grew up in the area and I am very happy to see Chan getting a disc golf course.

Bandimere does not have baskets yet and may not be playable until weekend of June 8.

The Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board is hosting a disc golf league every Thursday night at Wirth Par 3. Just show up between 6pm and 7 pm.

More details on a PDF to be found here: Minneapolis Parks Disc Golf Page

For those on this site, the league should probably be called the "bring your spouse/girlfiriend/father/child/newby to a nice place to learn disc golf" league.

If you want serious competition, go to the Fort Snelling league. Also on Thursday, get there by 6pm.

I'm heading out for Snelling Thursday. I haven't done any tourneys or anything yet, is there anyone who gets there a little early? Just to help me get set up and figure out what's going on so I don't look totally lost!

After you take the "Historic Site" exit, everything is one- or two-block dead ends. You'll feel like you're lost, but you will quickly find the course by process of elimination. When you see the carts, you're there.

At the tee, look down in the grass for the actual tee markers, which are just a little bigger than marker discs. The color-coded poles are there to help find the tee markers. The official front of the tee is between the tee markers.

It would help Alex if you got on the Facebook group and let him know you're coming.

I'd be there, but I'll be hosting the Wirth Par 3 league. (We WILL put up the "Course Closed for League" sign this week.)