• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MINNESOTA MAJESTIC 2017

Did anyone catch that talk of Cale knowing the local lay out weeks in advance, and him prepping for it?

Did anyone catch that talk of Cale knowing the local lay out weeks in advance, and him prepping for it?

Caleb lives in the Twin Cities. Its not that the lay out was something special. Its a regular course on a skiing site. It can be played all summer.

Locals are always gonna have a leg up from being able to play it more frequently. I don't think things were planned in a mysterious way.
When I played the Am Majestic I even told the players on my card about an area cleared on hole 2 Vision Quest, there was a sneaky lane through the trees to the right if you play a short drive. I made it clear because I thought it would be unfair for everyone going down the tunnel as I just tossed an 80 foot putter shot. Of course Its a tight lane but if you land in the right spot its a perfect straight shot to the pin. I got up there but went about 2 ft too far and had a little trickier shot but ended up with a bid for a 3. Going down the tunnel is hard because you'd have to get a straight 250+ shot that finishes straight or 325+ fade to the right after hitting a long straight tunnel and with a lot of trees even if you shot a laser 200-250 ft straight you still wouldn't have a look and would need to make a good upshot to even get a look. I took the sneaky route and still got par, but it was safer than rifling it in the woods. I ended up taking 2nd in Advanced which was pretty sweet. I'd love another crack at it tho as I didn't play that great my second round despite winning the card by 1 stroke.

So does anybody know if/when there will be any post round video coverage of this? I love BRP/VQ and love watching the pros play them.

Hey I got some apples. Can I compare them to your oranges and no name throwers in that tourney link you posted?

I was just wondering if you had "heard" any talk about how Cale could have won the week after the Majestic? You know, without the prior weeks insider info and reps? Because you seem to be an authority on rumors, drama, negative sensationalism, and pot stirring. Who better to ask?

So he won Silver Cup because the field was weak? Did you hear that, or come up with that on your own, Negative Nancy?

You should compare the two fields, basically the same guys playing both, then keep your horse apples.

I was just wondering if you had "heard" any talk about how Cale could have won the week after the Majestic? You know, without the prior weeks insider info and reps? Because you seem to be an authority on rumors, drama, negative sensationalism, and pot stirring. Who better to ask?

So he won Silver Cup because the field was weak? Did you hear that, or come up with that on your own, Negative Nancy?

You should compare the two fields, basically the same guys playing both, then keep your horse apples.

You sound hurt.

Did you "hear" that somewhere, or did you come up with that speculative, negative, rumor on your own? :|

Due to your outlandish and wild criticism, I have no desire to tell you. I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you are.

Latest posts