• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] MINT Discs - Jackalope

I had to snag an Off-white Apex... hopefully these are a lil more OS than the subs

I had to snag an Off-white Apex... hopefully these are a lil more OS than the subs

How do they throw? I picked up a 171g apex on a whim but he YouTube reviews and such are scarce. Hard to find good info on this disc but I'm excited to throw mine.

How do they throw? I picked up a 171g apex on a whim but he YouTube reviews and such are scarce. Hard to find good info on this disc but I'm excited to throw mine.

follow the mint discs fan page on facebook , a lot of reviews on there but the flatter, stiff apex tend to fly similarly to the stable sublimes. the ones with more shoulder and dome move more laterally and are easier to flip over. think leopard/fd baby. lots of glide and easy to throw

follow the mint discs fan page on facebook , a lot of reviews on there but the flatter, stiff apex tend to fly similarly to the stable sublimes. the ones with more shoulder and dome move more laterally and are easier to flip over. think leopard/fd baby. lots of glide and easy to throw

I appreciate the insight, I think mine is on the flatter side although I don't have much to compare to with other Mint discs in terms of stiffness. Unfortunately I don't have facebook these days so I'll have to get some data points myself :)

I have only been able to throw my 173g Eternal.. she flies true to the numbers..

Plastic feels amazing as always.

* noticed some flashing issues on my current Neutron Traces and Apex jackalope... hopefully that doesn't continue

Ordered a couple more of these tonight. Non camo colored too. And a Freetail cuz it looked interesting.

I appreciate the insight, I think mine is on the flatter side although I don't have much to compare to with other Mint discs in terms of stiffness. Unfortunately I don't have facebook these days so I'll have to get some data points myself :)

i generally try to post reviews here in the forums for those that arent on fbook , i believe some people have done reviews on youtube but im just guessing there lol

Really like this run. Only thrown my eternals so far but out of the box they were slightly more OS than my sublimes. For me, the sublimes were more like -1/2 and these are more true to the -2/1. Either way, they're all great. :)

Gotta get out and try the Apex tomorrow!

After a little testing, I feel like the 174 Apex and 174 Eternal both have the same flight as the lighter (167g) Sublime I had bagged, which is closer to the -2|1 rating. To me, heavier Sublimes were more like -0.5|1. This new run is exactly what I was hoping for in flight and the LE stamp is super rad.

After a little testing, I feel like the 174 Apex and 174 Eternal both have the same flight as the lighter (167g) Sublime I had bagged, which is closer to the -2|1 rating. To me, heavier Sublimes were more like -0.5|1. This new run is exactly what I was hoping for in flight and the LE stamp is super rad.

Agreed 100%. I said these new Jacks were "more OS" in my post but I meant US.

I bought a 10 pack of the original sublimes (all close to max weight) and for me they are laser straight with a decent fade. The new eternals have a nice turn and basically fade to straight/slightly left of center. Both super useful, but for my bag and game these new ones are a bit more workable because I do bag and love Alphas.

Need to try the new Apex tomorrow. :thmbup:

Last edited:
Picked up a Jack' in eternal 174 yesterday and threw it in a field session last night. It is doing what I had hoped a Fission Volt would. Made the bag...

Recently picked up an Apex Freetail to back up my current one and snagged an Apex Jackalope as well. My initial reaction: fun disc to throw and I looooove the glide so far.