• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MN Twin Cities Rec League BALRODG Starts March 21st

Muskiebite

Par Member
BALRODG 2020 is almost here! If you are interesting in meeting the league and learning more about us join us for our Kickoff Event at Eagles Edge in Brooklyn Park, MN

This is a non scored event, just come out have fun and warm up.

BALRODG (Banded Amateur League for Recreational Organized Disc Golf) is an amateur league designed for players ranging from beginners to mid-level advanced players. The main purpose of the league is to have fun in a competitive environment.

From March till Oct players earn points by competing in our monthly events (Typically the 3rd Saturday of the month) Players are sorted into cards based on points standings and play a round using matchplay scoring (Skins play, skins do not carry over to next hole)

Between events players also are assigned 3 head to head matches which can be completed at any course, anytime before the next event.

Due are $30 for the whole season, these dues are used to get Bag Tags, Player Pack and End of the year prizes.

If you have any questions come to the event or ask them here. You can also find us on Facebook, or Email [email protected]
Hope to see you there!

I'll be there.

Let me emphasize the wide range of skills in this club. No matter who you are, there are almost certainly players you can win against and players who can beat you. Women and children included (as long as the children can handle occasional "adult" language).

The structure makes it fun no matter your skill.

I'll be there.

Let me emphasize the wide range of skills in this club. No matter who you are, there are almost certainly players you can win against and players who can beat you. Women and children included (as long as the children can handle occasional "adult" language).

The structure makes it fun no matter your skill.

I'll have you know I curse more than just occasionally. :)

But yeah it really is open to all skill levels.