• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Twin Cities Rec League: BALRODG 2017 Season starts March 18th

Muskiebite

Par Member
BALRODG's 2017 season starts March 18th @ Brockway Park Rosemount, MN 10am
This will be our 11th season

If you are interested in league come out, meet the league, learn about our format and play a round. There is no commitment or dues required at this event.

Our league has one of the most unique formats in the Twin Cities, One Saturday a month we meet at course (schedule is posted on our facebook page and webpage) and cards of four play match play, points are earned based on your finish on the card.

Then between events players are assigned 3 opponents they must play before the next event. These matches are standard stroke play and can be play at any course, at any time. points are earned by these matches.

These head to head matches are the best feature of the league. It allows players to be flexible with time and courses.

The league is a great group and pretty much any time you want to play a round someone else in the league is also looking to play, we usually have super groups meeting every weekend. Our skills range from rec to advance but our scoring system is balanced so the advance players don't always run away with the points lead.

Find us on Facebook or our website

10292851386_fdc277b162_z.jpg

I will bring the trophy.

29719741814_bc41acedd6_z.jpg

I thought I had more on my Flickr account. I have them all saved on my harddrive, but this is good for now.

This was last year. The previous picture in this thread is from three years ago.

Due to course conditions we will no longer be playing at Brockway. New Location will be Eagles Edge Brooklyn Park, MN

Latest posts