• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Moonshine Air Judge

...that would pass as a yellow shirt. It's a yellow shirt with a design printed on the front. I'm sure the back is solid yellow. And yes, shirt color would be the same as disc color. Logo color would be the same as stamp color. That was a terrible comparison :|

You didn't understand my point. He is saying stamp color doesn't matter, only disc color. So the parallel would be logo color doesn't matter, only shirt color. Meaning if he wanted a yellow shirt, I could give him that one. When I don't think that anyone wanting a yellow shirt would be fine with me giving them that one. It's a little bit of a harsh comparison because it would also include stamp design, but the point still holds true.

Little necro bump, but I'm loving my Lucid Judge. It's pretty much become my most used putter for approaches and putting duties. The feel is awesome and as it's broken in a bit it's become even better. Tacky and not too firm, but not soft either (if that makes sense). It's also taken it's share of abuse and has shown very little wear, outside of how it feels. Pretty impressive for a 'Blizzard' type disc. As for the flight, it has a little less fade than my Classic's, but when driving it, it's still very HSS. Very straight, but more workable on lines than the Classic's or the Fuzion Judges I have.

Can't wait until they make these in standard runs!

Your name isn't Kyle, is it?

Nope, Sean be the name my parents gave me. You might of talked to Kyle as he was selling me mine though. ;) I don't work at the shop I'm just a regular. He was working the counter today instead of Toby because he's on vacation. Kyle is a super cool and nice dude. A vet too. It was nice to see him behind the counter again but I know he prefers the distribution center more.

Nope, Sean be the name my parents gave me. You might of talked to Kyle as he was selling me mine though. ;) I don't work at the shop I'm just a regular. He was working the counter today instead of Toby because he's on vacation. Kyle is a super cool and nice dude. A vet too. It was nice to see him behind the counter again but I know he prefers the distribution center more.

I talked to him today and he told me to "keep my eyes open" for the Judge stamped ones. I didn't know he meant hours after I spoke with him, lol

I talked to him today and he told me to "keep my eyes open" for the Judge stamped ones. I didn't know he meant hours after I spoke with him, lol

haha good stuff. They're all great at DD but he's probably persuaded more money out of me than any of them. I only stopped to pick up two of these but I left with 2 moonshine judges, 2 misprint lucid truths in dayglo yellow, a misprint lucid renegade, an air king, and a handeye supply small stamped classic judge. I had no need for another classic judge but I wanted to support handeye and you can never have enough backup classic judges. :eek:

Definitely worth the price! I almost bought another one, but at the rate mine is wearing in I won't even have to reach for my backup in this lifetime. :thmbup:

Are these anymore over stable than the hybrid judges?

Some may say yes some may say no. For me the hybrid, dyemax fuzion, and these are all pretty close. These are just sweet looking and got the big stamp. Probably the most limited too although I'm not sure how many of the hybrid emac ones were done. I was just told these are the last of this test run. So get them while you can I think they are already at least half sold.

I grabbed one before ya replied steeze ill test it against my hybrid but I figured I play glow probably half of my rounds this time of year so I figured it would be nice to have.

Thanks for the reply steeze.

Just wondering if I should even care :( The Classic Soft is the perfect fit for my hand, the first perfect fitting putter I've held. I got a blend, but it's a touch deeper feeling and I'm having trouble getting consistent releases :( and I don't want to go through a soft every other month since it's my upshot disc 80% of the time.

Just wondering if I should even care :( The Classic Soft is the perfect fit for my hand, the first perfect fitting putter I've held. I got a blend, but it's a touch deeper feeling and I'm having trouble getting consistent releases :( and I don't want to go through a soft every other month since it's my upshot disc 80% of the time.

then you probably didn't miss out on anything you want. It's a domeier and thus probably deeper feeling profile than the classic soft. Are you really going through one that often? Have you tried a soft suspect? It's not a judge but slim profile and soft landing. Will start out pretty OS at first.

My soft judge isn't really flat/ round any more. I can sit it on a table and see gaps. Still flies almost like new stability-wise.

I had picked up one of the OKC stamped moonshines. They feel fantastic. A little less domey vs my GBO fusions.

The color is no good for me. It is almost the same color dirt/ dead leaves. Might work for glow rounds but there is no way it will work as a regular use as my driving putter.

Latest posts