• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

More cheap Merrells @ Cabelas, size 7-9.5

33tango

Birdie Member
Ok so these aren't $30, but even at $50 they are much cheaper than anywhere else I see.

Same caveat as before, I have no clue as to the durability or performance of these, never even seen a pair. I don't work for Cabelas or Merrell. If you buy them and they suck shame on them, not me.

Note that from the picture and verbage is looke like these don't have normal laces. "Toggles cinch-close with a single tug."

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...d-item.jsp?id=0074835813069a&_requestid=37871

s7_813069_imageset_01

Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® gasket construction and GORE-TEX® fabric linings that are treated with Aegis® antimicrobial. Protective finger struts are placed throughout the waterproof nubuck leather uppers. Vibram® Chameleon Speed™ soles have nonmarking TC5+ rubber that feature blocky perimeter tread with incisor interior tread. Cushy In-Board™ compression molded EVA footframes. 4.5mm anatomical Ortholite® footbeds. Toggles cinch-close with a single tug. Imported.
Average weight: 1 lb. 14 oz./pair

I have that lacing system on another pair of Merrells. It's great. Don't mess up on sizing though. The tongue is attached to the shoe all the way up. If it's too tight... you're in a world of uncomfortable.

thanks for the info. I have a different pair of merrells that i love, but this looks like a great deal

Latest posts