• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] My Merrells for your plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedwards

Eagle Member
Men's 10.5 Merrell Moab Ventilators only worn twice. Stock image first and what Merrell says, my images to follow:

Mens_Merrell_Moab_Ventilator_On_Sale.jpg

Our endless summer essential now with highly evolved breathability for hiking or biking the trails. A lattice-like overlay of Dura leather strapping supports and protects while enhancing the open-window venting of the breathable mesh upper that is a Merrell mark. Full bumper protection at the toe and around the heel Proven Vibram® Multi-Sport sole with TC5+ rubber compound for grip and durability.

UPPER/LINING
• Dura leather and mesh upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
• Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
• Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed

MIDSOLE/OUTSOLE
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
• Merrell® Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• 5mm Sole lug depth
• Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
• Weight: 1 lb 8 ozs.

top.jpg

bottom.jpg

I have several pairs of Merrells and for whatever reason these are not my cup of tea. I would be willing to trade these for 3 or 4 discs depending on plastic/condition etc. I am looking for mostly for Comets, Bangers, Glides, Stingrays or anything else you think I might want (anything understable) in any weight, plastic and condition. All trades considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts