• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cheap Merrells @ Cabellas

33tango

Birdie Member
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...=froogle&cm_pla=0600202&cm_ite=0017873811832a

Cabellas has their special Merrells on sale. I have no idea if these are any good or not. I have a lot of faith in the brand, and these are 60-75% off. I just ordered mine. Their list price is $119.00, They're on sale for $29.99, about $38 with standard shipping.

They're only still in stock for sizes 7, 7.5, and 13. The 8's and 8.5's sold out last night.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Hiker toughness meets running-shoe comfort
# Mid-high-top design
# Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining
# Waterproof nubuck leather/pigskin uppers
# Air Cushion midsole offers superior cushioning

If your idea of multitasking involves running meadows and scaling mountains while laughing in the face of bad weather, Merrell's Reflexes are for you. Their mid-high-top design stabilizes your ankles so you can confidently explore any terrain. A fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining keeps out all forms of moisture while allowing your perspiration vapor to escape for optimum comfort. The waterproof nubuck leather/pigskin uppers are bolstered by Benecke Ceraprene® toe bumpers for extra durability and protection. 4.5mm anatomical footbeds conform to the shape of your foot, and Air Cushion® midsoles offer superior cushioning. And because rugged terrain requires extra support, Merrell has added microinjection external heel counters, injection-molded shank supports and compression-molded EVA footframes. Reflex® outsole promotes both uphill and downhill safety and support on most any surface.
Height: 6".
Average weight: 2.6 lbs./pair.
Colors: Kangaroo/Boa Grey, Smoke.
Men's sizes: 7-14 medium width. Half sizes to 12.

I usually wear the non-boot style of this shoe...always had great luck with them holding up! And this is a great price, I usually pay about 60-65 $ for them

Yeah I normally wear something lower than a boot mid, Merrell Moab's/XCR but I am going to try these as I tend to roll my ankle over too easily and want some more support. I trashed my ankles pretty badly in the army, getting sprains so bad they had to cast my foot.

$120 when I added a pair to my cart
shrug2.gif

Ahhh... but the other color is $30 - sold!

Sounds like a good buy if you like the boot style.

I couldn't pass up this deal, I have a nice pair of Gore-Texs now but I paid way more for them. Thanks for posting this..

I used to wear the low top Merrells too.. but after playing a few rounds with my Hiking boot Merrells it has helped me drastically.. I slow my feet down with helps me control me release and also adds to distance.. slow feet fast arm right?

Last edited:
I know a few guys that swear up and down by Merrils. I have a pair vasques that are a back packing boot and I wore them last weekend at doubles and they were awesome. I personally like the high top for a lot of the terrain on both of my home courses. The Gortex was a life saver they kept my feet dry and with a nice pair of merino wool socks my feet stayed warm. Not to mention the support kept my lower back and knees from hurting the whole round.

Now in the dry warmer months I prefer to wear a pair of Nike Turf Football shoes. I love the support they offer and being and ex jock they just feel like a pair of slippers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. i just ordered a pair, and they should be here by the 10th.

That's cheap for a good pair of shoes. Luckily I wear a 13, and don't care too much about color. I'm anxious to see what the "smoke" color looks like. I'm guessing greyish.

That's cheap for a good pair of shoes. Luckily I wear a 13, and don't care too much about color. I'm anxious to see what the "smoke" color looks like. I'm guessing greyish.

Kinda dark grey/black, and Kangaroo is tan. You can click on the box and change the color of the pictured pair. I ordered Smoke too. Click the boxes below where it says "Shown: Kangaroo/Boa Grey", you can make it display the Smoke.

Last edited:
Kinda dark grey/black, and Kangaroo is tan. You can click on the box and change the color of the pictured pair. I ordered Smoke too. Click the boxes below where it says "Shown: Kangaroo/Boa Grey", you can make it display the Smoke.

Thanks, I have a great knack for looking right at things and not seeing them, especially on a computer screen. I'll have to go back and look some more. Anyways, its a great deal on some kicks.

Many thanks on the heads up! I just wore out my last pair of Merrels (chameleons) and havent found a replacement for them. Nut thanks to you I just did. For a third of the price as well. Thanks again!

33tango, how did you hear about the deal in the first place. Was it through an email mailer or you just happened to be browsing??

Latest posts