• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

More Form Fun

That's a clinic on working around the disc/staying back, great footwork, balance and sequencing. Now you need to do a bird eye camera view. :thmbup:

Heres the hole. I hyzered out early over the trees on the left, and it went over the road and down that hill. I was trying a new disc. The D3 did not flip at all on the last shot.

1cd216df.jpg

Nice vid, good angle. I'm trying to see the difference between the good and the bad throws, I see that the bad one looks different but can't really pinpoint what the differences are.

Nice vid, good angle. I'm trying to see the difference between the good and the bad throws, I see that the bad one looks different but can't really pinpoint what the differences are.

The bad shot was just a new disc that Ive never thrown and expected it to flip and it didnt. Oher than that nothing changed.

That's a clinic on working around the disc/staying back, great footwork, balance and sequencing. Now you need to do a bird eye camera view. :thmbup:

Ill see what I can do for you there. Its cold wet and rainy here so it might be a while

I'm glad its not just me with a non flippy new D3.

Yea I picked up the D series a month ago and Im not too impressed. The D1 and D2 fly correctly but the D3 and D4 both threw like a D1

I've seen some F2s / misprints that were stamped D1s but had D3 hand written on the rim and vice versa.

Wondering if maybe some of these made it past QC and into the wild?

My production run D3 and D4 fly as advertised.

The bad shot was just a new disc that Ive never thrown and expected it to flip and it didnt. Oher than that nothing changed.

I was going to say… the "bad" shot looked good. Maybe a bit heavy on the hyzer as you said, but it sure looked like you got ahold of all of it.

I've seen some F2s / misprints that were stamped D1s but had D3 hand written on the rim and vice versa.

Wondering if maybe some of these made it past QC and into the wild?

My production run D3 and D4 fly as advertised.

Yea they are all protos or first runs

I was going to say… the "bad" shot looked good. Maybe a bit heavy on the hyzer as you said, but it sure looked like you got ahold of all of it.

I threw it like I always do, I just expected to disc to do other things

Very nice. How do you grip the disc, and what's up with the clenched fist? Does it give you more snap or something? I've never really paid attention to what my hand does after the disc rips out...

Very nice. How do you grip the disc, and what's up with the clenched fist? Does it give you more snap or something? I've never really paid attention to what my hand does after the disc rips out...

The Clinched fist is just to show that the disc gets ripped out of the hand and that you do not "let go" of the disc.

And I use a 3 finger fork grip

Okay so this was classic you see what you expect to see moment, I was sure it looked worse than other shots due to bad shot title. :)

Yea I picked up the D series a month ago and Im not too impressed. The D1 and D2 fly correctly but the D3 and D4 both threw like a D1

I have a production run D3, and a D2. The D2 i've been throwing for a couple of months. I'd compare it to a Saint, but maybe a bit more stable. The D3, I just got, and it flies very much like the D2 did when brand new.

Nice. 18 at McNaughton is one heck of a hole to unload your bag on. Was that 6 at ICC in the first clip?