• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Aces in a Day?

jdw80550

* Ace Member *
So yesterday, my buddy had the greatest round of disc I have ever witnessed. He threw 3 aces in 54 holes. Same course, two rounds. All aces with the same disc. All aces on different holes. He had never played the course before. No second shots/chubby aces. It was truly amazing. Like a pitcher throwing a perfect game, everyone was just in aww.

What's the most aces you've ever had one person hit in a day? Trying to decide how high on legendary status what I witnessed was.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/mobile/course.php?id=6208

Holes 2, 18, 20
Disc-first run Z Zone, 172g

Pics cause it did happen!

Attachments

• 20170819_1251251.jpg
    20170819_1251251.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 20170819_152547_resized1.jpg
    20170819_152547_resized1.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 20170819_172500_resized1.jpg
    20170819_172500_resized1.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 78
The disc

Attachments

• 20170820_181425_resized1.jpg
    20170820_181425_resized1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 20170819_215623_resized1.jpg
    20170819_215623_resized1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 47
Yesterday I got two aces in one day. Same disc, different courses. Discraft wasp. 4 aces total on that wasp.

Aim saw it and now is in the market to purchase a wasp! ;)

Aces are cool, but honestly if I was to play eagle's edge in brooklyn park mn one could easily get over 5 aces in a day.

I know a swede who had 4 aces in one 18 holes round once. But I dont know if that is a record.

I once played an "all holes we ever had on that course" round in a forest course we have. 65 holes, 2 aces, 1 albatross with a 250 foot throwin.

But these things are once-in-a-lifetime kinda happenings, I really dont know much statistics about that...

Probably one of the most holes in a day guys. I think the dude that threw the tiki course on his 24 hour attempt had about 100.

At a tourney last year, there were five aces by only two guys. An open player had one ace the first round and two the second round, a rec player had two aces the first round. The open player had a pretty bad first round, by his standards, until acing the last hole of the round and was pretty much out of contention. So he decided to ace run every hole the second round and hit two more.

Last edited:
I've had two aces in one 18 hole round. Four holes apart. The craziest thing I've witnessed Jesse Reid getting four in one day at the Fall Open in Brandenburg, KY. He ace a hole in practice. Then, during the tournament, he ace hole #11 at Otter Creek during round one. During round two he ace hole #11 AGAIN and THEN ace #12. Two aces on the same hole and two aces back to back. four under on ONE HOLE for the day.

I clicked on the link that you provided to try to get info about the holes that he aced, but could not find anything. Can you provide this info about the holes? Length? Difficulty? I don't know if I should be impressed yet.

For instance, if someone gets an ace on the Pyramids Pink course hole #3, which is 92 ft, I would think, "nice job, but it's really short." But if someone aces Maple Hill Gold hole #1, a 785 ft throw, I know that this is truly impressive.

Probably one of the most holes in a day guys. I think the dude that threw the tiki course on his 24 hour attempt had about 100.

The most recent one? Pretty sure it was only like 17 (he got tired and stopped running it I imagine)

I clicked on the link that you provided to try to get info about the holes that he aced, but could not find anything. Can you provide this info about the holes? Length? Difficulty? I don't know if I should be impressed yet.

For instance, if someone gets an ace on the Pyramids Pink course hole #3, which is 92 ft, I would think, "nice job, but it's really short." But if someone aces Maple Hill Gold hole #1, a 785 ft throw, I know that this is truly impressive.

They're tiny holes. 155 to just over 200ft. Still really good though.

The most recent one? Pretty sure it was only like 17 (he got tired and stopped running it I imagine)

They're tiny holes. 155 to just over 200ft. Still really good though.

Not the most recent one, the guy in 2015 I think.

Yesterday I got two aces in one day. Same disc, different courses. Discraft wasp. 4 aces total on that wasp.

Aim saw it and now is in the market to purchase a wasp! ;)

Aces are cool, but honestly if I was to play eagle's edge in brooklyn park mn one could easily get over 5 aces in a day.

Tell him ive got a pink crystal z he can come after.

The tiki course looks like more of a putt putt course....spinning baskets....85ft holes. So more like 24 hours of p&a. Still rediculous none the less.
My top 3 ace moments as followed

3: back to back aces, old am course at ft. Sreilacoom, 180ft kc pro aviar hyzer flip. Next guy on tee nailed it with a roc. I hadnt removed, 2 discs 1 target :D

2:2 aces in one round. Sumner riverside, newnew layout holes #6 250ft sky anny turnover through wooded gap w/glow dx roc. hole #17 250ft faux island island hole. Hyzer flip to slight hyzer finish, yeti pro aviar.

1:3 in a row throw. After acing said hole #17 the next round i played was riverside again. I told the story of my aces(talking $htt) and then aced the island again with my matching aviar! Again, the next round I played was at riverside. This time our group was 8 deep.... so i told my ace story :D then said well my matching yetis have it already so now im gonna try and get it with my old beat up yeti. Stood it up off a steap hyzer and nailed it! Grestest moment in all of my 10+ years and close to 3k rounds!

This past June at the Fort Steilacoom Open a friend of mine that plays intermediate got an ace in each of the first and second rounds, both in the same day. One of them was on the Fireman hole on the SE course.

Latest posts