• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most DGCR Mmbrs you've played with?

Last Count: around 50

One time I played a round with 12 of us from DGCR in one group. There were multiple mentions of the Hole on 8.

biscoe
stoner04
disc-chaser
atl_scott
chain addicted
bravethrower
aggreen
new013
buzzhenn
schleppy
fd
broD
lopan
warobert

maybe a couple more

Laser
Midnightbiker
SpringDGLover
The Patrick
GoodDriveBadPutt
Fatguy
Mashnut (all 3 counterparts)
NoilGolf
ArcheType
JDizzleFresh
Matrix2113
smarkquart
Kevinmzane
Iberian_55
jongoff
Gdubya
Medicinal Funk
Treemd
treelovinman
Green_hornet915
theefranko
Heathen
who-dat
DavidSauls
Mando
Spatula Cornroll
kmrynders
allinpflop
tistodude
HB553
bpierce08
Jbowdown
whitechocolate
WorldsCoolestGuy
Jukeshoe
UnitedPuppySlayer
Lapants
Sodapop
Dadio
Hippy007
Jhgonzo
tallpaul
Harr0141
skunk
jrocks16
Danhyzer
SmoothSailor
joshmo
HarkeyPuck
jjadisc
optidisc
woodcutter

*Met but didn't play with*
ConlerMilrad
DiscoBriscoe
superberry
cefrolfer
Cgkdisc
dstearns
SarahD
sillybizz

Just ordered the last 2 white opaque textured Ions from Altitude. If they're not gonna make more, I better get em now.

Oops. :doh:

Mod - Please move to MVP Ion thread. (Sorry, I had a couple tabs open at the same time.)

Up tO three now :) thanks to brodave, sloppydisc, and someone else that I didn't get thier dgcr name, I thought he said that he posts here. Maybe Dave or sloppy can help menout here?

Added Jay Dub and should be adding Old Bassman, RUSSEL, and Cali tomorrow!

Added RUSSELL to my list of thrown with, added Cali and Old Bassman to the list of members met.

I've played with two members so far in Florida. I hope to meet and play with more members this Jan. when I go out to Phoenix, and then Oklahoma between March and May. If that might be you message me and we'll set it up.

There's a small group in our area and we're all friendly and meet up and play frequently. Myself, Herbi420, BrianJ, Bghst03, FeartheORC, DZ Miller, and a few whose screen names I don't know