• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most holes in one day??

I've done a bunch of 100+ hole days, but the one that I was the most wiped out after was 90 holes in the middle of January (about 25 degrees that day), with 2 rounds of Zobel mixed in (which isn't a cakewalk in the snow). I paid for that one for about a week.

126 holes a few months back. 3 rounds at El Dorado and 4 rounds on the back at La mirada.. Oh yeah that was pushing a double stroller with the kiddos!! Lots of water, snacks, and food for the kiddos in that beast of a stroller :)

Please tell me you're kidding about the stroller and the kids. :|

Where's that "Biggest Pet Peeve" thread again??

Me and some fellow club members played all three courses at the IDGC last Friday. "Only" 54 holes, but we were intrigued by the nearly 25,000 feet of hilly golf we played.
Quite often on Fridays I have off I play 72 holes on 3 local courses. I have a 9-holer about 3 miles from my house. It never occurred to me until now to go marathon play there and record the stats and see what happens. Could be fun!

Yeah, keep those pesky kids out of public parks and at home where they belong, the city builds those parks for single males not for families. :|

It's about the biggest pet peeve for me there is. Unless you are teaching your kids how to play the game, or they're good enough to play on their own, leave them at home.

Sorry. :\
As long as they let faster people/groups play through, why should it be a problem? :confused:

i'm with ya, heavy. there's a guy i enjoy throwing with, sorta, but he brings his kid in a stroller, mostly ignores him, and/or makes his daughter (looks to be under 13) push the stroller for most of the round. the kid cries a lot.

it's obviously their prerogative, but it bugs me.

108 holes, for me.

You guys are beasts. On Friday I played 2 x 18 hole rounds at Renny Gold (par 70, 9407 ft) in the morning. I guess another 36 holes would have been fine in the afternoon but that's about all I could handle. That would only be 72 holes and 7 miles of course.

Playing 2 rounds at Rennie can be like playing 4 or 5 somewhere else.

It's about the biggest pet peeve for me there is. Unless you are teaching your kids how to play the game, or they're good enough to play on their own, leave them at home.

Sorry. :\

Ha. The kids are well behaved.. if im playing casual rounds then they usually tag along. I would much rather have them outdoors then to be stuck in the house. Hell Ive had many groups let me play through. Not like we are out there letting the kids run all over. They get their play time after daddy's disc golf is done.

Latest posts