• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most holes in one day

54 in one day. Newport News, New Quarter in Williamsburg, and finished ot off @ Dorey Park in Varina. I think we drove more than played that day.

Three rounds (54 holes) has been a typical Saturday for me for the past few years and playing a fourth round wasn't unusual. A fourth course opened in town last September, so lately 72 holes has been the norm, and sometimes an extra round still slips in.

Not really sure the actual most number of holes in one day, but it's bound to be at least six rounds.

I fully expect to go out and play at least 72 tomorrow and I'm an old man (54). Sure, I'll take a few ibuprofen when I get home, but I expect I'll do it again Saturday. There's football that must be watched Sunday, so I'll probably only get two rounds in - if it doesn't rain. Heard there's a chance of rain late Sat into Sun.

54 Holes in one day and yes Beat... I cant even think about 116 DWill thats amazing
and V.K you rock...

Could be mental as well as physical. I often play 90 or more at one time and I don't see any real difference in my game. My last round is just as likely to be my best round as any other.

I find that to be true also.

53 holes is the most i've done in one day of playing 3 different courses... was going for 57 but the sun set mid way of round 3 of the last course on hole#5... i started out at orchard played two rounds of 9... drove to lunchtime played one round of 12... then headed home to green way played two rounds of 9 plus the additional 5 holes before sunset. i often play these three courses in one days time once a week.

Latest posts