• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most lost disc molds

Definitely destroyers for me. Usually new ones. I don't risk my broken-in veteran destroyers often, but when there is a big water carry or something risky and I know I want to use a destroyer, I will use the newest one in my bag in case I lose it since I've had the least time invested in it.

I would agree most lost are long distance drivers. Probably putters after that, during putting practice, forget to pick one up.

I haven't kept track of lost discs, but I have put 4 champ Orcs in the same pond. After the fourth I quit throwing Orcs, because it had to be the disc's fault and not anything I was doing wrong.;)

For me its the Innova Daedalus. I use it as a utility disc, forehand and backhand and I always end up leaving it somewhere by accident. So far I've bought two this year.

For me its the Innova Daedalus. I use it as a utility disc, forehand and backhand and I always end up leaving it somewhere by accident. So far I've bought two this year.

I've found two of these. Actually both were simply left in wide open areas, giving me the impression nobody missed them very much. I still feel bad about one of them... I threw it on the next hole after finding it; but I turned it over and it ended up WAY in the middle of some water on the right side. That's when I realized where the Daedalus falls in terms of stability.

I've found two of these. Actually both were simply left in wide open areas, giving me the impression nobody missed them very much. I still feel bad about one of them... I threw it on the next hole after finding it; but I turned it over and it ended up WAY in the middle of some water on the right side. That's when I realized where the Daedalus falls in terms of stability.

If you're a La Mirada local I'm going to lol really hard. Anyways I really like the Daedalus. There is something about that disc that makes it easy to get it to fly whatever line I want.

Putter molds. I usually lose them in the garbage when they don't work.

Understable 7-9 speed, which backs up the Valk claim that keeps coming up (although I have only owned one...that I found...and then lost). Tend to turn over too much when they're not supposed to and keep going forever to somewhere.

I "almost" lose my Firebird the most though...just almost because it reliably ends up in an area that can be searched, just takes forever to find. Gets lost though because it's used for get out of trouble shots of all sorts, that typically involve spikes through trees or overhands through/above obstacles.

Not all were drivers; I still have a Mercury Putter and a Champion Condor that I found.

Nice, Mercury putter. :hfive:

One of the three free discs that come with Instep baskets.

I virtually never throw them, but... I was introducing a bunch of people at church to the game and let them use some of my Aviars and Mercuries. I tested out the Mercury and was impressed with how straight it flew. They get beat up SUPER FAST, though, so they probably wouldn't stay that way for long.

Nice, Mercury putter. :hfive:

One of the three free discs that come with Instep baskets.

I virtually never throw them, but... I was introducing a bunch of people at church to the game and let them use some of my Aviars and Mercuries. I tested out the Mercury and was impressed with how straight it flew. They get beat up SUPER FAST, though, so they probably wouldn't stay that way for long.

The Mercury Putter has a PIAS label that says "Dog Disc". :D Using it in putting practice, though, it is not bad at all! Certainly better for me than putters with a lot of dome. I think I will take it out soon to the short 9 holer that I have been doing test one-disc rounds on and see how it does. I also have a set of those discs, having gotten them with my Instep basket. :)

Dang, now I am remembering (and mourning again) that Viking I lost...pink Champ, somewhere around 162g, practically new and uninked...and I forgot it one day after multiple throws on some Swope Park hole. :wall:

I have recorded 99 lost discs in my DGCR Disc Organizer (I am sure there are more). Destroyers leads the way with 8.

Generally control/fairway drivers: Champion TL, Impulse, Pro SL (was found by someone else who did not return it, but that's another story), DD Freedom (was returned), etc. Also lost a Wombat.

The discs I find most often are drivers: Wraiths, Bosses, Vibram Lace, Leopard, etc. Also found a couple of putters left near the basket, maybe forgotten during multiple throws. if they have numbers on them, I call the numbers...

I find a ton of DX drivers. Archangel, Wraith, Drstroyer, Eagle.

I mostly lose brand new Trillogy stuff...😢

long understable. the farther it goes from your hand the higher likelihood of lost. who has lost a putter lately?

so if your afraid disc down and get out the stable mid!