• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Most over stable disc

KevinYepez

There has been a lot of forums I have been going through including this one, but as the title suggests I am looking for the most overstable / beefest / meat hook type of disc doesn't have to be any specific brand just want to find the ones people consider the most. In my opinion and from what I have thrown it has to be the Innova Max at 175g. I have thrown stiletto,nuke OS,Phase,Force,Motion,Ape,XXX,Xcaliber, and none of them have been able to do what my Innova Max has done in-terms of over-stability. But yeah i'd be happy to hear from others experiences or answer any questions involving me and my throwing style :D

Oh awesome yeah I was actually checking out that disc but I couldn't find some where I can purchase it online. It kept sending me to ebay where it was being sold for around 40 dollars US :/

Z Flick is the most os I've personally thrown. I haven't thrown a super wide variety of plastic though.

X1 and H1 as well, I can't tell the difference. Both are stupid unless you live inside a hurricane or throw really, really, really hard.

Awesome thanks everyone who has posted on this threat so far, a local disc golfer in my town recommended the X1 to me a long time ago but this reminded me of it now. Also for the Z Flick I am going to have to test it out soon. Christmas is coming around and looking to collect more overstable discs to my collection :)

Statistically the most OS disc is the Viper/MOAB/Tachyon 4.1LF which are are tweaked versions of the same mold(according to in bounds)

The Most OS drivers are the H1 and Spirit, flat top Spirits are the best flex discs in the world.

Statistically the most OS disc is the Viper/MOAB/Tachyon 4.1LF which are are tweaked versions of the same mold(according to in bounds)

The Most OS drivers are the H1 and Spirit, flat top Spirits are the best flex discs in the world.

Inbounds is way off on the numbers of plenty molds. I'll look a few up now and post proof when I'm done...

Um... what are you talking about? Overstable mids are the best assets to anyones bag.

As a few year lurker here/dgr/pdga boards (and no stranger to other forums), Are overstable mids pointless?

Um... what are you talking about? Overstable mids are the best assets to anyones bag.

He's talking about the fact that 90% of disc golfers can't throw true OS meathook beefcake bricks far enough to be useful. I didn't get much of any utility out of super OS discs until after I broke 400, and honestly they still aren't that useful most of the time.

He's talking about the fact that 90% of disc golfers can't throw true OS meathook beefcake bricks far enough to be useful. I didn't get much of any utility out of super OS discs until after I broke 400, and honestly they still aren't that useful most of the time.

Unless you can flick SO HARD YOU CAN FLIP ANYTHING OVER PAST 250'

Then you need the beefiest molds ever, because flipping discs is totally the disc's fault.

Latest posts