• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Most over stable disc

Um... what are you talking about? Overstable mids are the best assets to anyones bag.

Mids? Your original post shows drivers and is titled "drivers".

What are you looking for and for what roll? FH, BH?

Um... what are you talking about? Overstable mids are the best assets to anyones bag.

Sorry, post was meant for the OP.

Inbounds is way off on the numbers of plenty molds. I'll look a few up now and post proof when I'm done...
[/URL]

They have errors but I don't disagree with those assessments.

I have a 160 Tachyon 4.1 LF that is squally OS to Justice and more so than a Firebird.

I love OS Drivers and even though I'm a noodle arm some OS drivers will always have a place in my bag. Depending on course, conditions, and bag or cart I carry some combination of these:

Nuke
Xcal
Flick
Motion
Avenger

Of the OS Drivers I've tried and there are many that didn't make the cut the Z Flick is the most OS driver I've tried.

And when I need to step it down a notch I always carry a Banshee.

I don't think a justice is as os as a flick. I don't think stupid is discs as pointless. Mainly because my first ace on the state's was with a flick :)

Felon is decent. Still throwable with decent glide for being such a hamburger.

Personally, I bag a flattop max weight 750 X1 for my ultra OS driver slot. Thing can cut corners like a champ!

we got some FAF glow maxes this past year for one of our tournies, it was so overstable even the big arms were tossing them around and giggling like kids at it's flight path.

2X on the spirit, also can be a rage by gateway, very close to the same disc.

i carry a few spirits and the flatter/thicker flight plate is way more os than my poptop one.

it doesn't get thrown much but when you need a disc to not turn over and land in the fairway thats my go to disc.

Discraft Flick, Nuke OS
Innova Firebird
Lat64 Stiletto
Prodigy A1

These are the most OS discs that I've thrown, most being the FLick, next the Stiletto, then FB. Im not too familiar with the Nuke OS, and the A1 is surely very OS short range

Unless you can flick SO HARD YOU CAN FLIP ANYTHING OVER PAST 250'

Then you need the beefiest molds ever, because flipping discs is totally the disc's fault.

That is sooooo real! I have a noob buddy who cycles z nuke OS's. After a month or two they aren't overstable enough to flex out of his full power sidearm annie drives, so he buys a new one. His max distance is under 300

That is sooooo real! I have a noob buddy who cycles z nuke OS's. After a month or two they aren't overstable enough to flex out of his full power sidearm annie drives, so he buys a new one. His max distance is under 300

Wow that's outrageous lol!:wall:

And you LET HIM??! lol

Why? They are pretty useless for most disc golfers i come across.

Well, I do not believe I can throw extremely far but I can throw the max up to 350~ feet pretty nicely. That is also the most overstable disc I have came across, if this spirit is that overstable it doesn't matter to me if I would be able to throw it or not I would just like to bag what is so called the "most" overstable disc out there, even if I have to shelf it. I am just a collector of very stable discs.

Nah I am a collector of the most overstable discs out in the market and I am trying to collect them all haha. But yes the original post was about drivers, I am not very interested in mid-ranges.