• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] most Overstable disc?

Just got a FAF SP Torrent from member emoney. It's so overstable that when I set it down on the table it stood up on its left wing at a 45° angle.

Last edited:
Vibram Solace is mucho stable. Maybe even more stable than the Four20 it replaced.

I have thrown some nasssty glideless drivers. I'd have to give it to the h1 at the moment, it really surprised me. I think the one I tried was the most glideless, overstable disc I've ever thrown.

top runner ups: extreme, some flicks, most FAF firebirds, FAF champ monster X, some star and champ whippet X's

runner ups: some vipers, some maxes, some Ti and domey pink Z Forces, some nukeos, some stilettos, some xxx, spirit, some C and S PD2, rarely some AJ Star Destroyers, and X1.

For me, its the FLICK, but close is my 175 glo Firebird, and then Stiletto in 3rd. soon to get a Harp hehehe can't wait for that one. and my Drone is still pretty OS.