• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] most Overstable disc?

Not sure what the most OS disc is. The most OS disc I've ever tried out has to be a 175g C-PD2. OMG that thing is ridiculously OS. I tried so hard to get this thing to flatten out and fly a little but it would dump every time. I've been able to control every brand new max weight Destroyer I've and this thing just laughed at my efforts. Found it to be completely useless. Maybe Avery could muscle it to some use but not me.

Yes when saying Xtreme it should be specified that they are speaking of the "old run" xtremes. The "limited edition" xtremes are not as overstable as the originals. But Yes, the Xtreme has my vote as well.

Gunmetal Legend Rampage, took it out of the bag gecause its just pure beef and the speed 14 profile makes it impossible for me to get it up to speed to even hold a straight line for long.. its a freak in the gunmetal.

Not sure what the most OS disc is. The most OS disc I've ever tried out has to be a 175g C-PD2. OMG that thing is ridiculously OS. I tried so hard to get this thing to flatten out and fly a little but it would dump every time. I've been able to control every brand new max weight Destroyer I've and this thing just laughed at my efforts. Found it to be completely useless. Maybe Avery could muscle it to some use but not me.

I'm not sure if Simon Lizotte is still using the PD2 as his only distance driver mold. Hyzer flips all day... :p

Those FAF 12x firebirds are retarded over stable. And I've seen these freak echo star xcals that are pretty close just longer

The most overstable disc that I HAVE THROWN, is a Monster. But that was when I was early in the disc golf career. Probably would be able to work with it better now.

are you kidding me dude?

i played with a homie at maiden shade that only throws flicks and puttr's

pretty close to same set up. it works. and he granddaddy putts or whatever that weird putting style is

i think your missing the point

flicks beat in differently that Nuke os's. I have a buddy who throws a lot of thumbers and he cycles z flicks. He has a couple that are pretty damn straight with some finish that hes beat in for years. I've never seen someone with a flippy nuke OS, Theyre beefcakes.

Tachyon 4.1, Champ Viper, Champ Whippet, Ram, FAF Firebird, Metal Flake Max, Speed Demon, Old Demon, Z-Xtreme, Stiletto, H1, X1, XXX, Older Tridents, FLX Predators, First Run Force, Ti Force, Metalhead Viper, Drone, Champ Gator, Banshee, I'm sure I've left a bunch out, but I've thrown all of these. I'll throw in a favorite, the Piranha.

flicks beat in differently that Nuke os's. I have a buddy who throws a lot of thumbers and he cycles z flicks. He has a couple that are pretty damn straight with some finish that hes beat in for years. I've never seen someone with a flippy nuke OS, Theyre beefcakes.

they flip but come back.

like a beat to piss firebird does

but yeah flicks do season a bit differently but you just have to learn the disc

Tachyon 4.1Champ Viper, Champ Whippet, Ram, FAF Firebird, Metal Flake Max, Speed Demon, Old Demon, Z-Xtreme, Stiletto, H1, X1, XXX, Older Tridents, FLX Predators, First Run Force, Ti Force, Metalhead Viper, Drone, Champ Gator, Banshee, I'm sure I've left a bunch out, but I've thrown all of these. I'll throw in a favorite, the Piranha.

Very underrated OS disc.

The most overstable discs I've ever thrown are Whippets, Flicks, FAF Firebirds, and Monsters. My 6 year old monster is still crazy OS cuz its a super gummy champion run so it never takes any wear or break in at all. Still a meathook that hasn't left my bag in a really long time.