• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Most Overstable XCal?

FightingTheTide

Birdie Member
Wanting to try a few of these out and I'm wondering which plastics are typically the most overstable with XCals.

I know Glow Champ tend to be the most OS with some other discs. I also know some Star high-speed drivers are more OS than Champ. Wasn't sure if this is the case with XCals.

Exclude 1st runs or any other OOP runs.

Read that one and found a few good suggestions...just had to sift through the non-XCal suggestions. It sounded like stiff, white Stars were good.

If you have plastic near you, I would just compare the PLH of various Xcals and pick the highest.

If you have plastic near you, I would just compare the PLH of various Xcals and pick the highest.

I do, but there's a few in the marketplace here that I'm looking at.

Plus, I've got a one week old son...not gonna make it out of the house just to look at plastic :)

I have a bottom stamp star 172 and even that is just too much for me. still a nice flight though. I'm sure it would own in high winds.

Marbled stiff star also. I have a few in star plastic. The blue 175 stiff one is retardedly stable. The softer ones I have are not as beefy

Latest posts