• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Spencer, WV

Mountaineer DGC

05(based on 0 reviews)
Please follow Mountaineer Disc Golf Course on Facebook for updates and course conditions. The course is 100% maintained by volunteers so at times it can be a little weedy when we are struggling to find time to get out there and clean it up. As of 6/2/18, holes 1, 3, 11, 12, and 13 are a little problematic with high grass, but still playable. I will try to get out as soon as possible to weedeat and mow, but I'm working in Clarksburg during the week and it is challenging.

Please follow Mountaineer Disc Golf Course on Facebook for updates and course conditions. The course is 100% maintained by volunteers so at times it can be a little weedy when we are struggling to find time to get out there and clean it up. As of 6/2/18, holes 1, 3, 11, 12, and 13 are a little problematic with high grass, but still playable. I will try to get out as soon as possible to weedeat and mow, but I'm working in Clarksburg during the week and it is challenging.
I loved this course, but it seems to me that the mowing/trimming issues are more important than tees right now. Somebody does some mowing in the park...have you talked to anyone local about getting 1, 11,12 & 13 mowed on a regular basis? Keep up the good work; this will be a great course when finished!