• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Multiple Courses on Site

That's awesome.

Bring your A-game if you want to play here, some of these holes will eat your lunch for free. There's another one not far from these called Lake Olmstead, water is in play a LOT.

It's worth the trip to come play here though, great disc golf experience.

Lindsey Park Red, Blue, and Gold in Tyler Texas is a great example of this type of set up. Played Red and Gold, both quality courses. I've heard that Blue is alot of fun too. If anybody gets the chance to make it I highly recommend it. Also the two 18hole courses at Lester Lorch in Cedar Hill are a must play in North Texas.

Wal Doxey's courses are great. The Jungle is shorter than Turkey Hollow, and both are heavily wooded. Both are 20 holes now btw. Definately harder than any of the 3 tish courses

ok thanx. Im really looking forward to playing these alot when i get to college

OK... Here are the ones I have played that haven't previously been mentioned...

Hart Park (Bakersfield CA)
Meeman-Shelby State Park (Memphis TN)
Burns Park (Little Rock AK)
DSCJNKY

btw, Burns Park is in North Little Rock, Arkansas. A common mistake is to put AK, but that is Alaska. AR is Arkansas. I know from experience that the postal service loves mistakes like these ;)

The two courses at Burns Park are great courses and complement each other well.

If we are counting 9-holers, Foundation Park in Centrailia, IL has both an 18-hole and 9-hole course.

I've heard these are good courses too. I have yet to make it there and check these out.

I love the courses in Cedar Hill, TX - Lester Lorch Park - Coyote DGC & Lester Lorch Park - Beaver DGC. Both of these just ROCK! (note: these are side by side courses)

Here are a couple more not yet mentioned.
Lawrence, KS - Maxx's Mirage DGC & Hill-A-Rusa Fribzee Ranch Maxx's was fun the other was just OK. (note: same park but are across the street from each other)

Atchison, KS - Jackson Park - 18 & Jackson Park - 9 The 18 was fun and the 9 was a begginer style. (note: same park but not right next to each other)

Kansas City, MO - Blue Valley Park & Blue Valley Park - Short Course The short course is beginner style, but the big course here is HUGE long. I was exhausted from playing just one round. (note: same park but not right next to each other)

Last edited:
Wal Doxey's courses are great. The Jungle is shorter than Turkey Hollow, and both are heavily wooded. Both are 20 holes now btw. Definately harder than any of the 3 tish courses

I totally forgot that they are both 20. Yep, both are heavily wooded, and I think that Turkey Hollow is a MUCH harder course than The Jungle. This is evidenced by the outcome of The Ice Bowl 2010; the pro that won shot par (he was off a little in that round he said) on Turkey Hollow, and shot 15 down on
The Jungle during the following round.

:eek:

I totally forgot about these 2 gems!

Kansas City, KS - Rosedale Park (Top) & Rosedale Park (Down Under) Down Under was the most fun I have had yet playing Disc Golf. That place was just another world for me. :thmbup: Both great courses with one just above the other, elevation wise.

Last edited:
bcr123psu, send me a PM and I can make suggestions based on how much time you have. I've been to all of those except Woodland Valley but my friend who went there liked it. Pleasant Hill is fine but the "Silver Dragon" isn't even a course. It's 9 short open straight holes will grass and slightly taller grass. I suppose playing a duece or die round or playing the "rough" as OB could be fun but it would be hard to not have drop-ins on every hole.

I would love to give you some routes.

Maple Hill & Pyramids - Leicester MA (not quite the same site, but so close it may as well be)...

The funny thing about Maple Hill and Pyramids is that they are not onsite but DGCR lists them that way because they are so close. I would say they are about 1/8mi from eachother.

Basically, you've got Pyramids/Marshall Street.
Cross the street and go one house away and you're at Prime Discs (online only).
Go one more property away and you're at Maple Hill.

Yes, I feel lucky living 1hr10min from Marshall Stret in Leicester, Ma.

That would be awesome. I'll hit you up a little closer to the trip. I think we're planning on Boom Fields, BAP, and the Woodlands, but any insight would be appreciated.

That would be awesome. I'll hit you up a little closer to the trip. I think we're planning on Boom Fields, BAP, and the Woodlands, but any insight would be appreciated.

I absolutely love being able to help people out with stuff like that. Hit me up then and feel free to call if you like. I'll shoot you my info.

Those sound like worthy hits. Boom Field isn't amazing but if you like open shots with a little elevation then it's a good time.

Get ready for Maine-style pars on nearly every course. 312' wide open? Oh that's a par 5!

East Swinney park has 18 holes & West Swinney park has 18 holes. Both are in the same park. Fort Wayne IN,