• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Multiple Courses on Site

some that havent been named yet:
Jack Brooks Park just SE of houston has two 18's,
as does Tom Bass in the south

Got those already... :)

San Jose has two distinct 9 holers in Hellyer Park and Parque de la Raza about a quarter mile away. From there it's about a 40 minute drive to Delaveaga for a nice day of golf.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned these 2 yet, but in Ft Madison, Iowa there is:

Pioneer Trail@rodeo Park
Scenic Drive@Rodeo Park

At Hole 14 on Pioneer Trail, there are signs that lead you to Hole 16 on Scenic Drive, and you can play the other course. It leads back to Pioneer Trail, and you can pick up where you left off.

You're all missing one of the best locations... Blue Angel Park in Pensacola Florida.

21 Hole - Palmetto Course
24 Hole - Oaks Course

Start planning your vacations now....

In MS,
Tishomingo State Park has 2 beatiful and technical 18 hole courses and a 20 in the NE MS.
Tupelo also has 2 18 hole courses and a 27 hole course.

Sabattus, Maine - has 2 pro caliber courses plus a short 9 for night play.

Hudson Mills in Ann Arbor, MI has 2 24 holes courses.

Bud Hill in Memphis - 18 hole tournament caliber course, and a new-ish 9 hole course called The Ridge.

Wall Doxey State Park outside of Oxford, MS (Ole' Miss) - "The Jungle" is a full 18, and "Turkey Hollow" is another full 18.

Valentine Park in Munford, TN - They will be finishing the second 18 very soon, and will the have a two full 18 hole courses.

Horning's Hideout - North Plains OR - 3 courses on site

If near Portland Oregon, a MUST PLAY is only 30 mins away. With 3 full 18 hole courses (and 1 is championship/tournament quality) you can spend all day here (and night - they have camping). Meadow Ridge (the hard one) is already in the top 5 courses in OR (IMO) and could one day see top 10 in the nation. I really like the idea of having an easy, medium and hard level courses in one place.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=3578

You're all missing one of the best locations... Blue Angel Park in Pensacola Florida.

21 Hole - Palmetto Course
24 Hole - Oaks Course

Start planning your vacations now....

This one is on my list...
Some day...
They going to have a tournament up there? Maybe I'll head up for that...

Bud Hill in Memphis - 18 hole tournament caliber course, and a new-ish 9 hole course called The Ridge.

Wall Doxey State Park outside of Oxford, MS (Ole' Miss) - "The Jungle" is a full 18, and "Turkey Hollow" is another full 18.

Valentine Park in Munford, TN - They will be finishing the second 18 very soon, and will the have a two full 18 hole courses.

how are the oxford courses? i am going to school their in a year and was wondering how they were. have u played the tishomingo courses?

how are the oxford courses? i am going to school their in a year and was wondering how they were. have u played the tishomingo courses?

Wal Doxey's courses are great. The Jungle is shorter than Turkey Hollow, and both are heavily wooded. Both are 20 holes now btw. Definately harder than any of the 3 tish courses

IDGC in Augusta/Appling, Ga.

idgcoverallmap.jpg