• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] MVP Axiom

Aftc seriously dude, chill. He has no say in any of that. You're just embarrassing yourself

That is what aim does best. Hmmmm Mcbeast threw a nova, must mean it is a viable product worth trying. And in a tournament none the less. And a non premium plastic putter. Yup he was lucky and thats why he has his own mid and putter and is a two time champ with an 1132 rated round. Lmao good try aim. Thank ypu come again.

Aftc seriously dude, chill. He has no say in any of that. You're just embarrassing yourself

well if a company produces your discs I think you have some say but who knows huh? maybe he isn't even sponsored by innova and really has an unbiased opinion of MVP discs? pleeeease.

That is what aim does best. Hmmmm Mcbeast threw a nova, must mean it is a viable product worth trying. And in a tournament none the less. And a non premium plastic putter. Yup he was lucky and thats why he has his own mid and putter and is a two time champ with an 1132 rated round. Lmao good try aim. Thank ypu come again.

how about the fact it was probably one of the most un-professional posts from a x2 champ that ive ever seen.

I would have thought he has better stuff to do than us-- but if not bring that **** on. You too'

There is a difference between an owner/employee and a sponsor. The sponsor doesn't make the business decisions.

how about the fact it was probably one of the most un-professional posts from a x2 champ that ive ever seen.

I would have thought he has better stuff to do than us-- but if not bring that **** on. You too'

Why you so bitter bro? Your coming at me with the "unprofessional" talk

It was a legit question, I see all this talk about MVP and all these users but nobody on tour or at pro events throwing it. MVP has DGCR hype like nobody else, so cool your jets don't want to melt all that snow at once.

I get a free jab back :p

Everything you say is unprofessional aim. You are even starting to anger mvp fans with your idiocy. But please carry on. I love to laugh everytime I read your fanboi posts.

I think that it is a legitimate question.

Last edited:
Ignore him. He's special.

MikeC of thediscgolfvids YouTube channel will be playing some tournies, sponsored by MVP

picture.php

It was a legit question, I see all this talk about MVP and all these users but nobody on tour or at pro events throwing it. MVP has DGCR hype like nobody else, so cool your jets don't want to melt all that snow at once.

I'm curious if you've thrown any in your spare time, Paul. Legitimate question, not trolling. Same with other companies' discs, as well.

Everything you say is unprofessional aim. You are even starting to anger mvp fans with your idiocy. But please carry on. I love to laugh everytime I read your fanboi posts.

maybe you need to read though my post history and itrader than.. doesn't seem like you have a good grip on who I am' carry on with the real discussion and if you have a problem PM me not post in here bud' f off otherwise.

Totally serious, man. I once saw a bum who lived in the park give a 12 year old who'd never played before an Ion he was using to keep warm at night. The kid was blind but the Ion cured him. It was one of the old opaque Proton Ions. There's too much power in those things. That's the real reason they don't make them anymore. He then went on to beat Nikko in a tournament that day using nothing but the Ion.

Nikko was gracious as usual and congratulated the new champ on his win. He then let him try out one of his Prodigy discs and it caused the kid to go blind again. Full circle. Life's like that sometimes.

You had me until right there. That's when I knew the entire post was BS :|

There it is from the touring pro. Not one person on tour or at pro events throws MVP.

I'm curious if you've thrown any in your spare time, Paul. Legitimate question, not trolling. Same with other companies' discs, as well.

I did when the vector first cam out but their plastic was hard and slick and the same with the putters but that was years ago haven't thrown anything since.

You have more credibility than anyone else who is going to post something so to make a mockery of what a small company is trying to do for a sport which you appear to make a living out of is well.. I don't need to call names or try to say you are something you're not but says a lot to me when your with one of the bigger brands in the sport.

Its not a legit question at all and its pretty much trolling. MVP sells discs and who gives a **** if they sponsor someone if the brothers are making money im pretty sure that's why they started doing it.

I did when the vector first cam out but their plastic was hard and slick and the same with the putters but that was years ago haven't thrown anything since.

If you ever have the chance.. i recommend the Volt, Amp, Tangent and Servo all in Neutron plastic

Latest posts