• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MVP Circuit Challenge

I'm bummed - I tipped my local shop who TD a lot of these about the Circuit, and they set one up when I will be out of town. :(

Probably gonna register for the player pack anyway. Like the idea of driving and putting games as a plus though.

I just registered for the Mt Airy circuit. FYI This event is pre-reg only, must sign up before july4.

10 signed up so far, for the July26 circuit event at Mt Airy Forest, Cincy, OH. Must sign up by july4 12am.

Has anyone played one of these yet? I've got very limited ability to play tournaments this year as my favorites are times I have to be out of town for work.

So if I can only at 2-3 more this year would this be worth it or should I Travel for a C tier?

I ran one at my course on the 4th! We had a mini tourney in the morning. Took a break for lunch (gave me time to move my baskets into shorter "Birdie Bash" hole) and then held a 27-hole "3 Disc Challenge" tourney with the player's pack discs only. Took our Dinner Break (while I counted up cards) and finished off the day with MVP games like putting contest and CTP, etc.

It was a lot of fun but keep in mind it was at my private course. We could do whatever we wanted, like move baskets, swing by the barn to grab some cold ones, soda, water, food, etc. It was all about having fun! Hanging with friends and meeting new people. The player's pack discs were perfect! We really had a fun time.

MVP Circuit

Moose,

I played one a couple weeks ago, and it was great. I am relatively new, played 1.5 months so far. Mine had (1) competitive round with CTP on a couple holes. Then a 5 hole putter challenge CTP and Driver CTP round. I came in 2nd and won a free disc on top of the 3 supplied and swag pack. Hope that helps!