• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my most overstable photon was a flat neutron i think it was an orange one, i have had about 8 photons for reference.

your best bet is just to keep buying them and comparing dome/PLH at a shop to make sure you get the higher plh one

i ultimately gave up on high speed MVP discs and started throwing the Kong though

Its hard to beat Star Destroyer...;)

Just throw in on a road a few times lol, in all honesty I've thrown a few Philo bag rounds lately with just Destroyer, Firebird, Teebird, Justice, Bard, Swan(I don't have Gators/Rocs/Aviars) and of you beat up a light one they can cover a ton of lines.

Really I need to explain it.. Haha.. It's always fission Volt, plasma Ion and a Wasp.. Now it's even less funny ;) :|

On the plus side I will be an Ace member by next week.. Haha.

i thought thats what you were getting at yay see i was just helping you out

i got the plaz volt and plaz ion in my fast draw weapon slot on my bag

I finally got to try out the Prism Neutron PYRO. It feels like a Clash that was fattened up into a midrange. Clunky rounded top. BUT, the plastic feel is 100% incredible. Looks great, feels great, nice grip (and I suspect its very durable)
The disc flew like I would have expected. It actually had a nice straight phase...first 50% of flight flew just like a stable mid/buzz....but the OS rim kicks in as soon as it looses speed and it hyzers out fairly quick with a forward fade and lil skip. It's a fine OS mid. straight straight starts to hyzer oh boy its hyzerin' Whoa hard crash late.. ITs the Gyro OS so it kicks in kinda late. Really workable. Can't say enough about the prism/sparkle rim, it looks and feels incredible.

I finally got to try out the Prism Neutron PYRO. It feels like a Clash that was fattened up into a midrange. Clunky rounded top. BUT, the plastic feel is 100% incredible. Looks great, feels great, nice grip (and I suspect its very durable)
The disc flew like I would have expected. It actually had a nice straight phase...first 50% of flight flew just like a stable mid/buzz....but the OS rim kicks in as soon as it looses speed and it hyzers out fairly quick with a forward fade and lil skip. It's a fine OS mid. straight straight starts to hyzer oh boy its hyzerin' Whoa hard crash late.. ITs the Gyro OS so it kicks in kinda late. Really workable. Can't say enough about the prism/sparkle rim, it looks and feels incredible.

pic?

I said it before but I'll say it again, If streamline some out with a disc slightly more OS than a Lift, more like a straight thunderbird kinda disc....lookout. the Lift has exceeded my expectations by a mile. The thing isn't flippy just smooth slight turn straight ride but decent fade to count on. I have a few now: 2 of them are more stable than the #'s I would say they fly 9/5/-1/2 - I need to get a good rip to see a -1.5 or -2 turn. The fade is reliable but not more than a 2 fade. One I have is flatter and softer neutron plastic in comparison - it flies to the numbers 9/5/-2/1.5 --- the plastic is SO durable that I feel this will keep its flight for a long time. By far the most impressive thing is single mold Neutron plastic. Its grippy/tacky, mostly firm (slight flex) but its solid on the rim , with the Lift being slight US but not VERY US it is great for flexing smooth straight tunnel shots and hyflip to flat with a moderate fade. Its kinda replaced my volts and I know that seems weird but the Volt has a lil turn and decent fade depending. The lift has a touch more speed and touch more glide. I use Teebirds so the volt was already kinda overlapping with that, I love the volts but with teebirds/patriots and Lifts my control fairway drives feels complete (for mostly straight shots)

I picked up a flare to match the Lift. WOW is that thing OS....Flare is really really FLAT and REALL REALLY OS. Its more OS than any firebird. maybe a touch faster? But its good. So yeah a disc slightly more stable (just slightly) would be $$$$$ Streamline can make a thunderbird, I know they can :)

Facebook is the devil. Stay here, don't support Beelzebub

My real name is Beelzebub, but you can call me Beelz.
I love to watch Fox News and then go club some baby seals.
Then I'll take a bubble bath and drink a Zinfandel,
Try to wash off that baby seal smell
I've got little devil horns, and a little goatee,
And little devil eyes to help a little devil see,
And little cloven hooves make it kinda hard to ski :p

I said it before but I'll say it again, If streamline some out with a disc slightly more OS than a Lift, more like a straight thunderbird kinda disc....lookout. the Lift has exceeded my expectations by a mile. The thing isn't flippy just smooth slight turn straight ride but decent fade to count on. I have a few now: 2 of them are more stable than the #'s I would say they fly 9/5/-1/2 - I need to get a good rip to see a -1.5 or -2 turn. The fade is reliable but not more than a 2 fade. One I have is flatter and softer neutron plastic in comparison - it flies to the numbers 9/5/-2/1.5 --- the plastic is SO durable that I feel this will keep its flight for a long time. By far the most impressive thing is single mold Neutron plastic. Its grippy/tacky, mostly firm (slight flex) but its solid on the rim , with the Lift being slight US but not VERY US it is great for flexing smooth straight tunnel shots and hyflip to flat with a moderate fade. Its kinda replaced my volts and I know that seems weird but the Volt has a lil turn and decent fade depending. The lift has a touch more speed and touch more glide. I use Teebirds so the volt was already kinda overlapping with that, I love the volts but with teebirds/patriots and Lifts my control fairway drives feels complete (for mostly straight shots)

I picked up a flare to match the Lift. WOW is that thing OS....Flare is really really FLAT and REALL REALLY OS. Its more OS than any firebird. maybe a touch faster? But its good. So yeah a disc slightly more stable (just slightly) would be $$$$$ Streamline can make a thunderbird, I know they can :)

Flare is a sexy disc, that's right lol.

I have gone from not knowing it existed to owning three in about 10 days.

Flare is a sexy disc, that's right lol.

I have gone from not knowing it existed to owning three in about 10 days.

that's what I did with the Lift haha, I never even wanted to TRY it, then I picked one up just because it looked awesome and felt good. Then after playing with it I'm like "Whoa I never knew I needed this disc so bad" then got 2 more recently haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts