• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I allowed to talk about the onesie molds on here?

Got some replacement Flares for the ones I've lost this fall and it's possibly the prettiest batch I've seen.

You don't have enough Flair, you need more pieces of Flare.

Sorry man, just the Tesla with the reaper this year, luckily I decided I love that mold this year. But I'm also no moose, probably closer to midge

You don't have enough Flair, you need more pieces of Flare.

Sorry man, just the Tesla with the reaper this year, luckily I decided I love that mold this year. But I'm also no moose, probably closer to midge

I could probably slot one in if I threw a mold in that slot BH, but I don't have anything that I backhand between speed 7/8 and 12.

I could probably slot one in if I threw a mold in that slot BH, but I don't have anything that I backhand between speed 7/8 and 12.

You would probably find it inconsistent with its stability, too much juice and it definitely flips especially in wind. It's plenty of beef for me.

Got my SE Teslas they are gorgeous, great foil work! Pictures don't do em justice. Looks like the red one is "first" thrower, it's got a little more dome, between the fission pop top I got and the fission flattest. Just a little bit above the shoulder. At least it's got a shoulder unlike my plasmas...

Am I allowed to talk about the onesie molds on here?

Got some replacement Flares for the ones I've lost this fall and it's possibly the prettiest batch I've seen.
If you wind up with any freakishly not beefy ones you wanna part with let me know. I love the mold but have been trying to find one a bit more throwable for my mortal arm.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

If you wind up with any freakishly not beefy ones you wanna part with let me know. I love the mold but have been trying to find one a bit more throwable for my mortal arm.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I have not found such a thing as of yet, but if I do I'll let you know!

Am I going to see much of a flight difference if I swap in Teslas for my Wraths? Wraths harder to find and not at local shop. I'm wanting to turn elsewhere when my stock is gone.

N-Wraths for overstable fh/bh shots but not at that level of firebird stability. P-Wraths straighter, some turn on it.

So we have mvp making discs for .....

MVP
Axiom
Streamline
Thoughtspace athletics
Mint

Is that the most of any manufacturer?

Am I going to see much of a flight difference if I swap in Teslas for my Wraths? Wraths harder to find and not at local shop. I'm wanting to turn elsewhere when my stock is gone.

N-Wraths for overstable fh/bh shots but not at that level of firebird stability. P-Wraths straighter, some turn on it.

Sorry man, I don't throw What's, according to the charts the Tesla is beefier but I dont believe it. I find the Tesla pretty workable.

So we have mvp making discs for .....

MVP
Axiom
Streamline
Thoughtspace athletics
Mint

Is that the most of any manufacturer?

I wish mints mids were a bit flatter like the runway. The runway needs a single shot cousin that has a similar hand feel, but straighter flight

I wish mints mids were a bit flatter like the runway. The runway needs a single shot cousin that has a similar hand feel, but straighter flight

I find the prism/plasma Pyro to have a very similar flight to what you are describing.not a single shot but a really good disc.

Yeah the only thing I liked was the cosmic relays. And that's just past meh for me. I've got eclipse craves.

Threw my cosmic Tesla and Wave yesterday, I'm not convinced that they are any beefier. They turn a little less, maybe. I dunno, I do know my driver form has improved lately. I think it's just better timing so it's hard to judge how stable they are. And those are my first neutron Teslas.

Yeah the only thing I liked was the cosmic relays. And that's just past meh for me. I've got eclipse craves.

Threw my cosmic Tesla and Wave yesterday, I'm not convinced that they are any beefier. They turn a little less, maybe. I dunno, I do know my driver form has improved lately. I think it's just better timing so it's hard to judge how stable they are. And those are my first neutron Teslas.

I think there is minimal difference in plastics. It's the roll of the inner rim, plh, and the dome. I've had too many beefy fissions and flippy neutrons. At this point, everything in my bag is neutron - cause it don't get beat up as bad. :)

I pulled my last crave from the bag. Gonna experiment with just mids for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts