• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MVP Disc Sports - Official Thread

BCR-9er

MVP Company Rep
This is the official discussion thread of MVP Disc Sports and all of our products featuring GYRO™ Technology. We look forward to your questions, feedback, and reviews!

Looks like Z type plastic, and yeah looks slick. Never liked Z plastic. :| But, I might end up buying one just to have an early run of this thing. 8)

Like the concept, if you want a direct sale, you know where to find us :)

booter said:
nice!. as much as im a plastic addict...im even more so a putter addict. let me know...i will test if needed :mrgreen:

I second that...considering i have more putters than I do anything else. I will get one just to check it out!

I'm also interested in one or two if these.

*edit*

I am officially announcing that I am going to be a distributor of the Ion.

Everyone who has posted here, I will PM you. All future interests, please PM me instead of posting here. Please leave this as a thread of discussion, not of sales.

Thanks.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to banging some chains with this next weekend hopefully.

Ordered 2. Looking forward to see what these have to offer. Too bad it wasn't last week or I'd throw these at our local putt tournament this weekend. damn.

Looks a lot like a couple prototypes I got from Gateway years ago. They tried running some Wizards and overmolding them, but I don't think any of the plastics they had would bond together very well. I think they ran the rims first, then tried to get a flight plate to attach. Since the flight plate was only a few millimeters thick, there wasn't much area to bond, so they have some areas where the flight plate plastic drizzles down into the inner rim. Eventually they abandoned that and went to the Odyssey putter design.

photo.jpg