• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Part VI)

Does anyone know when MVP is going to be running their main stock (ie- non-Simon Line discs) again? I've been waiting ages on new Waves to try out, and I haven't gotten any newsletters that say anything about any of it...

Does anyone know when MVP is going to be running their main stock (ie- non-Simon Line discs) again? I've been waiting ages on new Waves to try out, and I haven't gotten any newsletters that say anything about any of it...
I don't think so :(

I personally hope they are just preparing for a grand slam reopening of their pro shop and will have lots of inventory.

They seem to be settled into their new warehouse, so hopefully soon. I've been waiting since August for a plasma wave 163g or about since I lost mine, I'll order two. I had an awesome combo with my neutron wave on long wooded courses last year. Also replace a plasma photon about 165g. I've been looking daily otb.

If you remember that discussion last month on the Simon Neutron wave, and they were all stiff at the pias in Chesapeake VA. I stopped by the Newport News VA store last month same owner who plays, all flippy. So the flipper ones your looking for are out there.

They seem to be settled into their new warehouse, so hopefully soon. I've been waiting since August for a plasma wave 163g or about since I lost mine, I'll order two. I had an awesome combo with my neutron wave on long wooded courses last year. Also replace a plasma photon about 165g. I've been looking daily otb.

If you remember that discussion last month on the Simon Neutron wave, and they were all stiff at the pias in Chesapeake VA. I stopped by the Newport News VA store last month same owner who plays, all flippy. So the flipper ones your looking for are out there.
I'm sure they are, they're just nowhere I can get access to them... All my local stores are sold out, and the major sites online are, too.

Just want me some 150 class fizzy wave goodness 😭

I don't think so :(

I personally hope they are just preparing for a grand slam reopening of their pro shop and will have lots of inventory.
The owner of the Virginia beach pias has 100 disc coming in with a mvp rack to hold them. He said he will call me when there in, I need replacements

The owner of the Virginia beach pias has 100 disc coming in with a mvp rack to hold them. He said he will call me when there in, I need replacements
Nice! I love PIAS!

Lol I went into my local one the other day and some guy had failed at starting up a disc golf store and sold them a TON of brand new base plastic putters. 5.99 each for some sweet Atoms and Spins! They haven't had much new MVP stock though.

This was a fun watch. Eagle sharing a rough draft of his bag. Several disc that I've never seen in a tour pros bag, definitely not in Simon's or Conrad's. I've seen a few other MVP disc videos with Eagle and his knowledge in such a short period of time is amazing.

Disc I share with him that will be in his bag and not having seen thrown by others Plasma Entropy and Plasma Servo.

Those that will be on his shelf and bagged as needed. Plasma Tesla, Zenith and Photon. Fission Wave. Signal. Never seen these thrown by others.

Several other's I have bagged such as Relay and Virus. It's going to be a fun 5 years following him.

I'm sure they are, they're just nowhere I can get access to them... All my local stores are sold out, and the major sites online are, too.

I just posted that Eagle video, his fizzy wave is a 150g something. Keep your eyes peeled, when people get wind of it, they'll disappear. I have 4 of them between 148 and 165.

Here we go:

Not an endless fount, but an opportunity at least.

Here we go:

Not an endless fount, but an opportunity at least.
Any idea if discimus prime is legit? They've got the one I want, but I've never heard of them before

Any idea if discimus prime is legit? They've got the one I want, but I've never heard of them before
I haven't ordered from them (yet), but I think anyone on trydiscs or stacks-on-stacks should be on the level.

You know she's on these forums, right?

She always seemed like a good person, to me...
That's honestly the first time in 5 years I've said anything to anyone about it.

Nothing wrong with being weird or having a bad day.

Yeah Kimberly has always been decent the few times she's on here. Definitely been a drop in Pro visits to this thread over last couple of years, haven't seen much from Nova P for a while.

Kinda looking forward to the lighter weight virus I acquired, I think my other one is 172, be fun to run it against the insanity and rhythm and see if there's a hole to fill. I was enjoying it and the R2 signal but then ya know the rhythm. I've been keeping an eye out for a used 170ish fission rhythm, all this fission talk. I thought I had one but maybe not, i couldnt find it, might be time to organize again haha. Maybe I can also find that trance as trade bait.

A much older friend of mine just slays it with a 135g tesla, and a 20yr old leopard and pole cat.
I wish someone woudln't have stolen mine out of the lost and found box. =\

And my Clash remains worthless lol darn you Eagle!
He mentioned Mayhems like 1 day.
And I immediately posted mine.
Sold. hahahaha

Everyone else slept on it.

Listening to him talk about discs, good god he talks way to much.
This 35 min video could have been like 15-20 minutes.

He did show some runway love though.
Under rated disc.

No eagle,
The wrath is a beat in tesla, not a more overstable tesla.

He's got that purple PP Tesla,
I gave Trevon Crowe one before he was "officially" mvp, I wonder if that was mine.

He's so silly being obsessed with the limit.
It's not a terrible disc, but its not good. it's really not good.

So funny that they have gave him the old prototype gravity's too from like 30 years ago.

This was a fun watch. Eagle sharing a rough draft of his bag. Several disc that I've never seen in a tour pros bag, definitely not in Simon's or Conrad's. I've seen a few other MVP disc videos with Eagle and his knowledge in such a short period of time is amazing.

Disc I share with him that will be in his bag and not having seen thrown by others Plasma Entropy and Plasma Servo.

Those that will be on his shelf and bagged as needed. Plasma Tesla, Zenith and Photon. Fission Wave. Signal. Never seen these thrown by others.

Several other's I have bagged such as Relay and Virus. It's going to be a fun 5 years following him.
Yeah it's going to be a fun ride, I like his choices.. I think he should throw an electron envy in there. 😄 His benched and bagged mix is pretty solid. I don't think the Servo will hold up for him in the bag, I don't think it will be stable enough for him especially in the wind... weird that theres no Terra or Volt kind of disc, it's wide open for that plasma tesla to kick some butt if it comes off the bench. I think he's going to focus on fireballs, resistors and the Wrath. I like his hex heavy mid setup. If that electron stabilizer doesn't break in fast enough I think the tempo could also come off the bench easily.

Yeah it's going to be a fun ride, I like his choices.. I think he should throw an electron envy in there. 😄 His benched and bagged mix is pretty solid. I don't think the Servo will hold up for him in the bag, I don't think it will be stable enough for him especially in the wind... weird that theres no Terra or Volt kind of disc, it's wide open for that plasma tesla to kick some butt if it comes off the bench. I think he's going to focus on fireballs, resistors and the Wrath. I like his hex heavy mid setup. If that electron stabilizer doesn't break in fast enough I think the tempo could also come off the bench easily.
Yes, I'm surprised by the Servo. My 3rd Plasma Servo 166g, less than three weeks feels broken in with an ending turn, back on my favorite list with the Signal. Im sure eagle 🦅 has a vision for it. The Volt would seem to be an easy bag for Eagle 🦅.I rely on it a lot in the woods. I found the Terra disappointing stable, no distance, when I picked up the Rythmn SE more than a year ago bye-bye Terra.

Eagle speaks so fast, I had to rewind a few times. I would liked an extra 5 minutes at least slow it down. I'm going to enjoy his disc knowledge, along with his tournament play, and recognition of disc I throw.

Latest posts