• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Distance Drivers

Figured that was the case.

Really curious to see how these compare to my Quasar cycle in terms of D.

Testing Videos

Hey Mike C, any idea on when you will test out the switch or inertia? I can't wait to see how these fly

Well the volt is a bomber so these will definitely fly far. I'd be even more interested in a 2.2-2.3cm rim though. I'm not sure if the distance between these and the 2.2ish cm rim versions would be marginal or not but I enjoy throwing my hurricanes.

Hey Mike C, any idea on when you will test out the switch or inertia? I can't wait to see how these fly

I know there are some Switches and Proton Axiom discs in the mail, so there could be a video up by this weekend for the Switch. Not sure if there are any DD's in the shipment but it might be a little early for them.

No, they're just gonna whine until at least early April.

Edit: I dig that they're naming one of the discs the Tesla.

Yeah, that's a great name , but I wish it was in the slot for the Inertia, more my speed of disc. Now I'm gonna have to buy a Tesla and I won't be able to throw it. Such is life.

I didn't read this thead but this makes no sense - the Inertia "distance driver" is listed at a 20mm rim width (2.0 in normal DG terms) and the Volt is listed as 18.5mm (1.85) rim width on MVPs site.

On the PDGA approved list the Volt has a 2.0 rim width.

Wut.

I didn't read this thead but this makes no sense - the Inertia "distance driver" is listed at a 20mm rim width (2.0 in normal DG terms) and the Volt is listed as 18.5mm (1.85) rim width on MVPs site.

Wut.

Apparently it is yet another of the hundreds of measuring errors on the pdga approved discs chart and the volt measures close to 1.9cm with calipers. Either way I guess the new drivers will probably be exactly .15cm wider because MVP says so and they designed them.

I'm just impressed that they have stuck to their guns and done this stuff the right way. It is obvious they have a plan and won't stray from it. Many other companies would have just jumped to DDs before they had a consistent and well designed mold. I don't usually buy discs at full price but I will most likely end up buying at least 1 of them.

A lot of you know I have not had much love for MVP, well their fanboys at least. I am actually ashamed to admit I am excited about this disc. I have decided to go out of my comfort range and try it. As a matter of fact, when I get my taxes back I am gonna try and pick up the servo, switch, volt, and amp, and set some money aside for an inertia. I don't feel as if I gave MVP a fair shake and want to try them again. The inertia being in the speed 10-11 range is perfect for me.

Wut.

3s a charm

A lot of you know I have not had much love for MVP, well their fanboys at least. I am actually ashamed to admit I am excited about this disc. I have decided to go out of my comfort range and try it. As a matter of fact, when I get my taxes back I am gonna try and pick up the servo, switch, volt, and amp, and set some money aside for an inertia. I don't feel as if I gave MVP a fair shake and want to try them again. The inertia being in the speed 10-11 range is perfect for me.

I wanna flame you for being ashamed because, who the **** cares what you throw or other people say. Chad and Brad are professional. I look to them as representative of their company, not some of the retards around here. Welcome to the dark side and prepare to eat **** from innovaheads

I wanna flame you for being ashamed because, who the **** cares what you throw or other people say. Chad and Brad are professional. I look to them as representative of their company, not some of the retards around here. Welcome to the dark side and prepare to eat **** from innovaheads

LOL. Flame on flamer flame on. I really do not care what others think. More ashamed of me for the **** i have talked than for wanting the disc. I am one of the innova guys. That is what the majority of my bag is. The way the line up is filling out for MVP I feel like I am cheating myself if I dont revisit their discs.

Ive wasted enough money on MVP. The only one of these that has me mildly interested is the Tesla. But, for me, I dont see how any of these will go farther for me than a Volt. I can push my Volt out to 375 or so when I really mash into it, so I highly doubt the Inertia will give me more than a few feet over that.

Which is fine by me, because I believe the Volt is MVPs best disc.

LOL. Flame on flamer flame on. I really do not care what others think. More ashamed of me for the **** i have talked than for wanting the disc. I am one of the innova guys. That is what the majority of my bag is. The way the line up is filling out for MVP I feel like I am cheating myself if I dont revisit their discs.

Axiom (Branch of MVP) has some killer discs too, try the Envy and Alias if you ever get the chance, you wont be disappointed. Servo is def a killer though, and the resistor is the most range-able disc i have ever owned, talking within 30 feet from 250-300' consistently.