• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] MVP ION and SSS Wizards

jlh900

Birdie Member
Looking for older opaque MVP Ions. prefer ones with the grippy inner ring. Looking for multiples so pm what you have and what you want for it.

Also looking for SSS Wizards the gummier and tackier the better also looking for multiples of these so send the pms my way.

what ions you talkin about

I believe it would be either the second or third generation ions that have the textured bottoms.see the picture for picture of texture

Attachments

• cam-realty-tooling-400x284.jpg
    cam-realty-tooling-400x284.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 15
Yup those are 2nd or 3rd. There were soft and firm varieties too. There was a tooling change between 2nd and 3rd to tell em apart.
Your best bet to find them is going to be the MVP page on facebook or fight people off em on ebay. I think going rate for a thrown/inked one is near $100 now...

I will look through my stacks and see what I have for 3S wizards. I may be able to part with a pair or two.

Yup those are 2nd or 3rd. There were soft and firm varieties too. There was a tooling change between 2nd and 3rd to tell em apart.
Your best bet to find them is going to be the MVP page on facebook or fight people off em on ebay. I think going rate for a thrown/inked one is near $100 now...

I will look through my stacks and see what I have for 3S wizards. I may be able to part with a pair or two.

Awesome thank you.
And yea I have two of them but one is retired as my first ace and I'd like another. Don't know I wanna spend 100 on them though... I will check out the mvp Facebook page thank you