• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My bag, too many molds? Missing something?

BoogieArm

Hey, about me:
-I currently max out 115m / 375ft with birdie grip, cant do powergrip.
-I throw 90% backhand, i can do get out of jail fore tho.
-I have played about one year disc golf and I am 30 years old.

I currently bag:
Soft k1 Berg - this is my main putting putter. I have had great succes with it. Mainly because of the thumbtrack I guess.
Banger GT putter line - Anhyzer putts
Soft k1 Berg - Short approaches backhand / Fore. And 60m / 200ft straight teeshots

Zone Jawbreaker - 80m / 260ft upshots, straight with little fade, no turn if calm.
Hex Neutron - 90m / 300 ft straight shots. When thrown flat, flies 90m straight no fade.
Pyro proton - backup for zone / hex if its windy
Deflector neutron - very overstable mid. Get out of jail disc, almost never off the tee.

Crave Plasma - understable disc, weirdly stalls out when throwing annylines so practically no fade. Thats the reason I dont like MVP_Axiom drivers but this one I need. Anhyzers up to 90m / 300ft
Leopard3 Halo Star - straight when thrown flat. 100m / 330ft, i get little turn out of it. Quite new disc fight off anhyzer with my throws.
Teebird3 CG Champion 100m / 330ft, on hyzer holes.

Orion LF and Orion LS - One is understable the other one is stable. Basicly same throws as my T3 and Leo3 with my throws. Should I just remove them from my bag. Or keep trying to fit between distance drivers and fairways?

Wraith Halo Star - max distance driver. This one I throw my longest throws currently but I ordered color glow tern because I think it might give me more distance.

I'd love to hear what you would do with my current setup if anything. Am i missing something out? I've been bagging firebirds in the past but havent had succes with them, does everyone need one?

Crave Plasma - understable disc, weirdly stalls out when throwing annylines so practically no fade. Thats the reason I dont like MVP_Axiom drivers but this one I need. Anhyzers up to 90m / 300ft

I'd love to hear what you would do with my current setup if anything. Am i missing something out? I've been bagging firebirds in the past but havent had succes with them, does everyone need one?

There are a lot more people with better knowledge but I will input what I can.

If your Crave is understable and you throw it on an anny, its going to turn right hard. Throw it on a hyzer for maximum distance!

I bagged a firebird for a while and couldn't do much with it. Now that i'm used to it, its extremely useful. I like to throw it on a high anny for a flex line that still pulls out and goes straight.

There are a lot more people with better knowledge but I will input what I can.

If your Crave is understable and you throw it on an anny, its going to turn right hard. Throw it on a hyzer for maximum distance!

I bagged a firebird for a while and couldn't do much with it. Now that i'm used to it, its extremely useful. I like to throw it on a high anny for a flex line that still pulls out and goes straight.

Oh yeah, I know that about Crave. Thats just what I use it mostly. I want it to burn. 😁

So what is the distance gap between 330ft leopard 3 - Orion LS - Halo Wraith?

Orion LS should bomb almost as far as a wraith but with more control. If they are all going 330ft ish, I'm guessing it's a nose angle thing which won't be solved by faster disc

So what is the distance gap between 330ft leopard 3 - Orion LS - Halo Wraith?

Orion LS should bomb almost as far as a wraith but with more control. If they are all going 330ft ish, I'm guessing it's a nose angle thing which won't be solved by faster disc

Leo3 330 LS the same as Wraith but with straight line yes. LF somewhere in between I'd say.

I think that controlling a low glide OS disc like the Firebird is a skill that's extremely useful and dependable in a lot of situations. You're doing yourself a disservice in the long run by leaving that disc type out of your bag IMO.

I simplified my bag a lot and gained very good results with it by having very consistent rounds. Now in weekly tournaments I am able to be a top 5 finisher every time for 5 weeks already.

Now I putt with
Dx aviar -> it has very conclave top so it feels like berg but has way more glide and angles.
Bergs -> Approaches/drives to max 75metres with K1 soft for the hyzer finish K1 glow for straight. As glow being the longer berg.
Neutron Hex -> up to 90metres straight.
Neutron Deflector -> for very tight hyzer finishes and weird angles.
Eclipse Reactor -> I use it when there's headwind instead of Hex
Sexton firebirds -> I currently bag quite fresh 2020 for tight angles and 2021 for less so dramatic angles. 2021 gets most of the airtime.
Four different wraiths -> One star for big turnovers and straight holes, another star that is a bit more stable. And two halos the other one gives me very nice flip and the flat one acts quite stable. I kinda work my fairway shots usually with wraiths by powering down a bit. My longest shots also comes from that beaten in star wraith. I've been able to throw it 110m quite easily and 125m with my absolute max drive at the moment.
4 differeny destroyers -> One very overstable halo and 3 understable to stable Philo destroyers. I use them for max distance hyzer shots.

Latest posts