• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Dynamic Discs Sniper bag sucks

I'm sorry that bag has soured you on Trilogy though, I think their stuff is generally as good as anybody else's and honestly three days response for customer service is pretty good for a DG company in my experience. :/ In the words of Billy Bob Thornton from Bad Santa, "they can't all be winners."

Cheers

Agreed! GL

honestly three days response for customer service is pretty good for a DG company in my experience. :/

Cheers

:eek: that is crazy. It is 2017. I hope you dont do a ton of business with those DG co's. I consider that a terrible CS response time even if being contacted late on Friday. USPS i expect it but... A response should be made right away acknowledging any questions/concerns etc specially at da eurotrilolofectiad.

Fwiw i had an experience with a customer and different company who had a zipper issue (minor really) on a bag and upon emailing CS i think the customer had a new bag around 72 hours at their door.

Last edited:
:eek: that is crazy. It is 2017. I hope you dont do a ton of business with those DG co's. I consider that a terrible CS response time even if being contacted late on Friday. USPS i expect it but... A response should be made right away acknowledging any questions/concerns etc specially at da eurotrilolofectiad.

Fwiw i had an experience with a customer and different company who had a zipper issue (minor really) on a bag and upon emailing CS i think the customer had a new bag around 72 hours at their door.

I feel the same way. I don't understand how it can take someone so long to answer an email. When they asked for pictures I had them sent within an hour of getting home from work. The did not respond again for another 2-3 days and 3 days after contacting corporate this is the email I received. It looks like they are trying to make it right but I think this should have been their first response.

Hi Carl,

After a second review of your claim, it has been marked as approved. However, we would not recommend warrantying your current Sniper for a replacement, as none of the Sniper bags have a reinforced bottom or have pegs like our more expensive bags. We can, however, issue a credit that can be used toward a new bag or purchase on our online Retail website.

Let me know how you wish to proceed.

This THREAD sucks.

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Agreed. It takes 15 seconds to send a response saying we received your complaint and are looking into it. It's really not hard to keep a customer happy by being responsive, even if it takes awhile to actually do anything.

It's frisbees and frisbee accessories. If you need instantaneous responses you might need to reexamine your life's priorities or something. :\

It's frisbees and frisbee accessories. If you need instantaneous responses you might need to reexamine your life's priorities or something. :\

Which aren't cheap (inexpensive), especially depending on your position in life. It seems plenty of posters here need to save up to buy just a couple of frisbees or an entry level bag. If I pay good money for a product I expect good customer service if I have a problem with that product. If I don't get satisfactory service I take my business elsewhere, and there certainly are plenty of options in the DG market.

Also, you never know when a small customer will turn into a large customer. The same guy who had problems with his entry level bag may be a club officer who will have substantial input on the basket choice for a new course and the disc supplier(s) used by the club.

I do a lot of tech support/customer service at my current job, and I promise my expectations are not out of line. As Aim said, it's 2017 after all.

2c1431924f60f8757b72f73565ea1659388b33520cc80644e39c56fe185c625f.jpg

Maybe the person who does the customer service thing was sick, or maybe they took a vacation. Maybe they had a death in the family, maybe the person who was filling in was overworked and couldn't respond. Yeah good CS is expected, but come on, step in their shoes.

Last edited:

It isn't that I need instant gratification but I would have liked some sort of confirmation that they received my email. I never even got a response back from corporate.

Maybe the person who does the customer service thing was sick, or maybe they took a vacation. Maybe they had a death in the family, maybe the person who was filling in was overworked and couldn't respond. Yeah good CS is expected, but come on, step in their shoes.

That is a valid point and I don't know if there was some sort of problem with the CS rep I am dealing with but every email takes 3 days to get a reply to and they all come in around 6PM EST.

Which aren't cheap (inexpensive), especially depending on your position in life. It seems plenty of posters here need to save up to buy just a couple of frisbees or an entry level bag. If I pay good money for a product I expect good customer service if I have a problem with that product. If I don't get satisfactory service I take my business elsewhere, and there certainly are plenty of options in the DG market.

Also, you never know when a small customer will turn into a large customer. The same guy who had problems with his entry level bag may be a club officer who will have substantial input on the basket choice for a new course and the disc supplier(s) used by the club.

I do a lot of tech support/customer service at my current job, and I promise my expectations are not out of line. As Aim said, it's 2017 after all.

I work in sales/ customer service as well and I know that if my customers email or call me and I don't at least acknowledge their problem or need in a timely fashion then I run the risk of having them go to another company losing their business.

Seriously.

oh my god, yawn!
It isn't that I need instant gratification but I would have liked some sort of confirmation that they received my email. I never even got a response back from corporate.
I had the same service with grip! Was I mad, no. Did my bag cost 3 times as much as yours, yes.

And once the company reached you they were willing to allow you to upgrade your equipment too from the base model to something better?! Quit complaining, oh and read my last response...
That is a valid point and I don't know if there was some sort of problem with the CS rep I am dealing with but every email takes 3 days to get a reply to and they all come in around 6PM EST.
That's what happens when you email them on a Friday night! :wall:
I work in sales/ customer service as well and I know that if my customers email or call me and I don't at least acknowledge their problem or need in a timely fashion then I run the risk of having them go to another company losing their business.
So you working in customer service know first hand sometimes there is no pleasing certain people. And sometimes it's just better to let a customer go elsewhere.. you may just be that person... ;)

Nah disc golf isnt rocket science. If i didnt respond to customers after even 24 hour in the real world id be SOL. Not sure what world some of you live in but to expect **** service just b/c this is DG says a lot. We are all connected 24/7 these days really no excuse.

Maybe? But i sure as hell hope DD doesnt employ 1 person doing this lol. Whos shoes are we stepping in? The customer or a huge $ making biz?

Seriously.

oh my god, yawn!

I had the same service with grip! Was I mad, no. Did my bag cost 3 times as much as yours, yes.

And once the company reached you they were willing to allow you to upgrade your equipment too from the base model to something better?! Quit complaining, oh and read my last response...

That's what happens when you email them on a Friday night! :wall:

So you working in customer service know first hand sometimes there is no pleasing certain people. And sometimes it's just better to let a customer go elsewhere.. you may just be that person... ;)

I emailed them on Sunday July 2nd and didn't get a response back until Wednesday July 5th. You are correct you can't please some people and you're better off letting them go somewhere else. As far as letting me upgrade or exchange my bag that didn't happen until 3 days after I emailed corporate. I don't think they would have done anything to rectify my situation had I not sent the email to them. What kind of warranty problem did you have with Grip? I have been looking at them but I don't think I need a bag that big. A few guys I play with have them and 2 of them had to send them in for warranty work and said it was no problem. Grip sent them a shipping label and and they had their bags back and fixed in about a week or so.

Its a $70 bag. Seems normal to me. Why would you expect the bag to stay square? The sniper is an entry-level bag thats made to be lightweight, its not meant to be rock solid on steep inclines. I just lay mine down on the straps and it doesn't move ever.

The customer service experience you described seems pretty good in my book.

Latest posts