• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My First Attempts

AdamNaumann

After reading through pretty much every post in this forum, Ive decided to try my hand at dyeing... both are star aviar putters

8BallDisc.jpg

MoodyDisc.jpg

the checkered 8 ball is my first... did it to figure out what steps to take, how to transfer images, etc...

the moody blues disc was my dad's fathers day gift... they are one of his favorite bands and references his favorite lyric

let me know what you think... and no haters please

nice... saw The Moody Blues in concert 8-9 years ago. I was easily the youngest person there (early 20s), and they made disc golfers look like stoner-lightweights. Outdoor concert, and still, that air was so thick you could hardly see... great show, though.

Three more dyes

Here are the pics from my next tries...

This is my latest attempt... It is a disc i made for my brother... the death by penguin icon is something we both have adopted over time...

Camera276.jpg

This is my first attempt at a multi-colored dye. This is a CFR Star Roc. And features Cross Canadian Ragweed, one of my favorite bands

Camera243.jpg

This is a champion firebird that i just felt was missing something... So i added the sun pattern on it... Looks really sweet when the sun hits it right

Camera238.jpg

sorry about the poor quality of the pictures... comes from using a poor quality camera

Great dyes! Hard to believe you just started, especially after seeing that Cross Canadian Ragweed disc! KEEP IT UP! Take more pics too, like mid-dye or while weeding for different colors.

i actually represent the Big Blue Nation... but the disc was for my brother... and he reps Big Red

thanks everyone for the encouragement... hopefully i will get some more pics up soon

thanks... they are my favorite band... and im pretty happy about it... i burnt the orange dye... and i got some bleed on the red around the stripes... but all in all it turned out well... and it flies beautifully

great work! Two thumbs up and one sideways.

Damn, i would really like to have that firebird if you would part with it. Just pm me with a price....

Latest posts