• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My first two dyes

filmflicker

I made the mistake of using dx plastic, but if you leave it in overnight it sets pretty decent. But I did figure out you should probably use darker color, cause my skeeter, was supposed to be orange, but it just looks dirty.
0607091330.jpg

0611091124.jpg

Nice dyes and yes dx sucks. Supposedly you can get the water hot enough that is will dye darker but in my experience I get it to hot and the contact paper peels. Keep trying and keep up the good work. Even a crappy looking disc has personality and looks cooler than a plain disc that your friends use.

I know, thats a first run skeeter there. I wanted it to be orange with the skeeter in the middle still white. I spent I long time cutting that out with a dull exacto. As for the top one I left it in a mixture of dye, water and vinegar for probably 14-16 hours, and in that time the dye found its way through the contact paper, but I like it though, looks hella cool going through the air before hitting the chains. haha

Innova DX Aviars are the ****. Keep dyein, just make sure not to use DX :p