• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Groove Performed Awesome Today

Tbird and nolan: are you two seriously watching my YouTube videos to try and find things to make fun of me for? You are pathetic. What's more pathetic is your attempts.

Nolan tries to make fun of me for grip locking a putter. If I cared about that, wouldn't I have just edited it out? Idiot.

Tbird calls me "chaw man". I've been dipping for ten years, and you think your Internet insult is, what? Going to make me cry? Invalidate my point about Don Rickles making racist jokes since before my dad was born?

God damn these forums suck. **** it, I'm going to go play and forget you ass ****ers exist.

Quick! Better make fun of me for swearing too!

Last edited:
Hey AndyJB....seriously, what's you damn problem lately? Thicken up the skin a little, or try out some knitting forums. Your tough guy bs is getting seriously old.

So back to what we did for 'Mericas birthday, a couple of my usual disc buddies and I made a road trip from OKC up to Tulsa. Got 3 rounds in and some great courses we don't get to play often including McClure park as well as a fun little 9hole next to a medical college that has not a single hole over 250. Not much of a challenge but was a good way to let our food digest after lunch before hitting up our next full size course. After Tulsa we came back to my buddys house and practiced turbo putts into his basket ball goal while having some American brews. The evening concluded with a badass fireworks show and a dank chili cheese burger and chicken wings.

Torque 'em good today, Andy! :thmbup: Maybe you can throw some good Firebird rollers to go along with the Vein rollers in your video. Keep filming yourself throwing discs into the sky so we can't see their flights, too. We need more Lamar Maughan-type videos.

Rickles makes fun of EVERYBODY, not just blacks. It's a bit (and one that has gained him the respect of everybody in comedy regardless of race, color, or creed). You know, like you pretending to be able to give a valid opinion on any disc you throw.

Somebody delete the negativity so that this good thread can live.

We had our first real "grim rippers" bag tag challenge Friday morning! We ended up with 15 people showing up at veterans in arlington. It was a blast. I ended up with the number two tag after losing the first place playoff.

I shot my best round ever at veterans with a 55. My wife shot a great round of 76. Probably her best round I have ever seen her play on such a hard course.

i actually cried from you guys bickering

this is exactly what i would expect a groove thread to contain

Tbird and nolan: are you two seriously watching my YouTube videos to try and find things to make fun of me for? You are pathetic. What's more pathetic is your attempts.

Nolan tries to make fun of me for grip locking a putter. If I cared about that, wouldn't I have just edited it out? Idiot.

Tbird calls me "chaw man". I've been dipping for ten years, and you think your Internet insult is, what? Going to make me cry? Invalidate my point about Don Rickles making racist jokes since before my dad was born?

God damn these forums suck. **** it, I'm going to go play and forget you ass ****ers exist.

Quick! Better make fun of me for swearing too!

Don't worry about em'.

This is amazing. Thanks for the heads up tbird. Andy, chill

Watch out Geek, someone has started a thread talking positive about the ill fated "Groove". They are trying to steal your Groove thread thunder!

The end is near....TWO Groove threads in TWO days!

And yes people in the know will recognize Craftsman tools at a glance :thmbup:.

Hey AndyJB....seriously, what's you damn problem lately? Thicken up the skin a little, or try out some knitting forums. Your tough guy bs is getting seriously old.

It's the Breaker thumbtrac that's making him so salty.