• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] My Vibram for your MVP/Axiom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poisonbird

Bogey Member
I'm looking for: lightweight drivers (esp. Mayhem, Inertia, Volt, Amp, Crave), mid- to max weight midranges (esp. Tangent, Axis, Matrix) and heavier putters (Proxy, Envy). Plasma preferred when possible.

Discs in photos are as follows:

Row 1: Ridge (168g, medium, 8/10, rim ink); Ridge (175g, medium, 9.5/10, never thrown); V.P. (168g, medium, 7.5/10, rim ink); V.P. (174g, soft, 8/10); Sole (170g, medium, 8.5/10, rim ink)

Row 2: Ibex (165g, firm, 7.5/10, rim ink); Ibex (177g, medium, 8/10); Obex (174g, medium, 8/10); Unlace (168g, medium, 8/10, rim ink); Lace (173g, medium, 8.5/10)

Row 3: Trak (169g, medium, 7.5/10, rim ink); Arch (171g, medium, 8.5/10); Vamp (172g, medium, 8/10); Valley (174g, medium, 8/10, rim ink)

I wasn't really sure how to rate the condition of these discs, since there isn't any appreciable damage to any of them, as far as nicks, dings, or gouges. X-link is tough stuff. I basically went with how dirty they are, so the ratings are probably conservative. Let me know what you've got and what you're interested in. Thanks!

Edit: Discs that are unavailable are in red.

Edit: Now offering the remaining discs for sale as well as trade, via PPFF. For simplicity's sake, $12/disc shipped. Discount for multiples. Make me an offer!

Edit: All sold, thanks

Attachments

• Vibram_discs_front.jpg
    Vibram_discs_front.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 327
  • Vibram_discs_back.jpg
    Vibram_discs_back.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
I'm interested in the lace and unlace. I have an unthrown orange with light blue rim 174 proxy neutron soft and a lightly thrown with rim ink 167 pink with green rim (watermelon-esque) Inspire Proton available.

Last edited:
I don't really throw mvp, but I picked up a new, deep blue 2017 Christmas Particle (I just read it's like an overstable Envy). Interest in an exchange for that orange vp? is 168 too light? private message me?

Arch

Interested in your arch. I don't have much mvp stuff but I have an amp and a volt both thrown

Not really interested in trades, but I have a plasma tangent if you're interested. PM me and I can get you more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts