• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Myerslee Disc Golf Course near Fort Myers?

corey

Bogey Member
Anyone know anything about Myerslee Disc Golf course?

I'm headed to Captiva Island tomorrow, and I'll have some down time for disc golf. I was digging around on Google and saw this:

http://ultimatediscgolfshow.tripod.com/videologteamedge/id11.html

after looking at Estero DGC.

I didn't find a course review for Myerslee here. It seems to be in a different location than Estero, but close. According to that website, its a pay-to-play course. Looks pretty nice.

Any input would be helpful! Don't want to waste my time if it isn't available or whatever.

I'm sitting in Ft. Myers airport, after a week in Sanibel. I would suggest Estero & N. Ft. Myers. You'll need someone to show you around the latter. Talk to RussMB & thrembo , real cool guys.

Do not bother with North Fort Myers unless you have a small army to search for your discs, that place is all Palmettos and is crazy risky. You are more likely to loose your disc in the palm frons than the water.
WJShooter lives a few blocks from Thrembo and is would probably play a morning round at North Charlotte Regional, maybe one of the Fort Myers courses.

The N Ft Myers course is getting better every time that I go back and play it. The local league has done a great job of cleaning up the course, and most of it doesn't need a spotter any more. There are still a couple of holes that may have you launching over a sea of palmeto trees, but with proper spotting, disc loss is greatly minimized.

Estero is going to be an awesome course. It is very new, so its not done yet, but already its a must play for that area.

Myerlee is gone. Bonita is ok...

Oh...and thanks Hark, your pretty cool yourself! :hfive:

Latest posts