• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Mystery Ranch Golf Mahal (L)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizzoutiger26

I've decided it is time to part ways with my black and grey Golf Mahal. Used for one tournament season. I'm no longer a tournament player, and certainly do not carry 20+ discs like I used to. All straps and zippers are in good shape, no tears in any of the fabric or canvas, just some dirt which I will do my best to clean up before shipping out. Hoping to get this bad boy to a home where it will see a lot more use and love.

The bag itself was produced in March/April of 2012, so I'm not exactly sure what iteration or features it has relative to the later versions. Not sure what the market is like for bags anymore, so I'll set my price at $200 shipped and we can go from there.

And of course, can send more pictures on request.

I've decided it is time to part ways with my black and grey Golf Mahal. Used for one tournament season. I'm no longer a tournament player, and certainly do not carry 20+ discs like I used to. All straps and zippers are in good shape, no tears in any of the fabric or canvas, just some dirt which I will do my best to clean up before shipping out. Hoping to get this bad boy to a home where it will see a lot more use and love.

The bag itself was produced in March/April of 2012, so I'm not exactly sure what iteration or features it has relative to the later versions. Not sure what the market is like for bags anymore, so I'll set my price at $200 shipped and we can go from there.

And of course, can send more pictures on request.

Is this still available? awesome bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts