• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Nate Doss 2x Surge

shoe59

Eagle Member
I love my Nate Doss Surge that i've had for a few years now, perfectly beat.

My question is: Is there any difference between a Nate Doss Signature Surge, and a normal Discraft ESP Surge? Stability-wise...

I'll be amazed if someone has a good answer for this :popcorn:

I just made my switch from a Wraith to a ND Surge. I am curious to see if there is a difference and if I should stock up on ND Surges or if there are just the same.

i just compared my doss surge and regular esp surge pretty hard. doss looks a little more lippy.

I have a Nate Doss Surge in ESP and a regular Surge in Elite-Z. Both are workhorse drivers for me but the Nate Doss one is more understable than the regular Surge in Elite-Z. (I use the regular Surge because it handles more snap)

well Z is more overstable by default. Wondering if there is a mold difference between the ESP Surge and the Doss Sig Surge. On second thought I think they're probably the same, just with a different stamp.

Im also wondering this. I throw nate doss surges but have a flx surge that is flat with no dome at all. But ive been curious if I should start stock piling the 2x doss

I own two already, ordered two more yesterday, i'll compare them all and see if they're any different than a normal ESP Surge.... I'll report back when my new ones get here

on closer inspection, these are loafters.

they probably are the same mold, but the doss surge has an extra touch of magic.

They're the same disc, don't look too hard into it or you'll start seeing things that aren't there.