• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Nate Sexton firebird

sure, if you forget to buy $75 worth. not to mention most of the ebay listings dont include free shipping.

anyway, pay as much as you want for them. I dont mind.

Oh, I always buy $75 worth when I order from them:thmbup::thmbup:
And to do it right, make sure you have at least 5 F2s.

Mine should be here Thursday. Can't wait.

I've got one for $20 shipped if anyone wants to PayPal me. 10/10 never thrown with a red stamp.

Anybody else throwing these?

I got one in a large order I placed in the proshop. I have fallen in love with this. It is still quite overstable in my opinion but to me has a touch more glide and a touch less fade. Combined with the fact I love the feel of the plastic and the slight gum to it. I think it is a great disc and as of now unless it loses its stability too quickly it will stay in my bag.

How are the sexton firebirds breaking in guys? I'm looking to replace a beat dx firebird with a premium plastic. If this firebird breaks in well think this could work. I know my star thunderbird doesn't take damage hardly though so if it's the same plastic may want to just go with a plain jane star. Or maybe echo star but haven't seen or heard of e* firebird

If you want it to break in faster, go with Star. And you can go down a few grams in Star too. These wear in nicely but slowly and they're all around max weight.

If you were throwing a DX I would try Star first. A new Champ won't fly anything like a DX.

Ya the beat dx doesn't fly much like a firebird anymore lol. I have a flat glow that's pretty stable and a FAF 12x that's just dumb over stable. Been using it for a year and can't even tell the difference. So id like FAF firebird/ lesser OS firebird/ beat lesser OS firebird/ thrashed dx. Just the choice of lesser OS firebird being sexton or star.

Well the Sexton is "lesser OS" than a FAF Glow FB. That's for sure. but it will beat in more slowly than a Star, and you can lose some weight-OS buying a slightly lighter Star.

Latest posts