• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NC

AdamCaudle

Double Eagle Member
We need to get a bunch of us together that live around NC. Maybe Charlotte area courses? Or maybe Triad or Raleigh. Anybody down for meeting up in these upcoming months?

i might be able to stop by

If it's on a weekend in the next few months, I'm good for playing somewhere. I'd prefer a Raleigh area course - a little more central for the state. I'm more east coast. Set a date!

buckhorn is a tough course, it will eat plastic that weekend

Cedar Hills would be good but it'd be crowded probably, same goes for UNC. Sanford's good but the course is a little bit of the pitch and putt variety. But Chuck's pet store makes up for that IMO.

Hmmm. What about Cedarock/Wellspring? I know that's not Raleigh, but it's somewhat Central. And has plenty of room for a bigger group.

Hmmm. What about Cedarock/Wellspring? I know that's not Raleigh, but it's somewhat Central. And has plenty of room for a bigger group.

I'd love to do it there b/c it's like 20 minutes from me. I think you can camp there too, so that's an option for the more rugged DG'er. It has a sweet historic farmstead that I ignore very well too.

I'd actually like to try Cedarock/Wellspring - that's one of the ones I haven't yet played.
I also like Cedar Hills.
I'd rather not play Buckhorn and look horrible in front of other people. That's just me.

I'd vote for Cedarocka nd Wellspring. Something for everyone adn almopst no chance to lose a disc. But don't fear Buckhorn. That is where I have played the most. You could lose a disc, but it is not that bad. Are we not men??

It seems like Cedarock/Wellspring is a good candidate for a meet. So when do you guys wanna do this? I'd prefer to wait until spring.

Any weekend in Spring sounds good to me, just make sure it doesn't coincide with a major tourney like the Sneaky Pete.

Sneaky Pete is in the fall. Burlington does hold their pro/am in the spring sometime. I would be down with a Cedarock meetup (especially since me and BD didn't get hooked up last time).

I'm just going to ask this here. Out as cedarock now that hole 5 is gone is old hole 5 and 6 just one long hole?

count me in...for just about any NC course...but i'm moving to Richmond in June so let's go for the spring

I'm in... and I know discchainbasket18 is in. We'll come out whenever.

Although, we are trying to install a new course up here in Asheville and that has taken all my play time lately and I can imagine in the spring it will be taking up even more time once installation actually begins... but, I can take a day off to play with y'all.

Whichever course we play out there... let's make it a great one. Like Ashe County... not centrally located but probably on everyone in NC's wish list. Or possibly Fox Chase... it's slightly more centralized.

Keep us posted.
DSCJNKY

What's the latest on this? We doing Cedarrock/Wellspring? When's good for everybody?

I'm good for any weekend other than April 11th. I'm game for driving anywhere within 3 or 4 hours of Charlotte.