• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NC

Question: If I made a private Social Group for NC meet ups, would you people post in it? If I made one, we can have these kinds of conversations but more candid and less public (so we can post phone #s, places to meet up, bars, restaurants, etc) so von Drehle doesn't have to show all his pedo pics. :p

Plus, it would probably reduce Chain-Addicted's chances of being permab& as he can be his self more.

I feel like we clutter this thread a little with our awesome discussions that aren't meet up related.

lol been doing that for months :D. I would use the social group though.

Question: If I made a private Social Group for NC meet ups, would you people post in it? If I made one, we can have these kinds of conversations but more candid and less public (so we can post phone #s, places to meet up, bars, restaurants, etc) so von Drehle doesn't have to show all his pedo pics. :p

Plus, it would probably reduce Chain-Addicted's chances of being permab& as he can be his self more.

I feel like we clutter this thread a little with our awesome discussions that aren't meet up related.

chain-addicted <==== [Laughs.... then cries...]

Get on that Bro-D.

Alright, I invited errybody I could think of so that means I missed some people. I even invited keltik b/c I want our poor SC brothers to feel included since they have to come North to play some good courses. :p

If anybody wants in, shoot me a visitor message I'll send out the invitation.

Alright, I invited errybody I could think of so that means I missed some people. I even invited keltik b/c I want our poor SC brothers to feel included since they have to come North to play some good courses. :p

If anybody wants in, shoot me a visitor message I'll send out the invitation.

me,me,me -- oops, never mind

Last edited:
On 10/15, the TDGC and YDGC is putting on an event at Yadkin County Park to help pay off the tee pads that were installed last year. It's $10, for 3 divisions, lots of CTP's, ace pool, trophies for first place in each division, and some good free BBQ with all the fixins and drinks!

All of the money, work, materials, etc. for the concrete teepads came from the people in the Yadkin and Triad Clubs, so if you enjoy, enjoyed, or hope to one day enjoy (that day!) the nice teepads, then this would be an excellent opportunity to say thanks, have some fun, and show support for potential future upgrades to courses!

Check out the facebook event page here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=251282708242414

Aces High, Deuces wild

The Lumberton DGA is running a fundraiser event called "Aces High, Dueces Wild" at Luther Britt Park on November 12th to raise money for a new course in the area at Northeast park. The event will consist of two parts.

The morning rounds will be two rounds of a two disc(of your choice from your bag) challenge with ace race rules on a short course.

After lunch we will return and play 6-6-6 (best-alternate-worst) random draw doubles. entry is $15. Below is the link to the flyer for the event. Should be a good time so come on out and play!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and ask. I will answer best I can

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lumberton-Disc-Golf-Association/114240884451

On 10/15, the TDGC and YDGC is putting on an event at Yadkin County Park to help pay off the tee pads that were installed last year. It's $10, for 3 divisions, lots of CTP's, ace pool, trophies for first place in each division, and some good free BBQ with all the fixins and drinks!

All of the money, work, materials, etc. for the concrete teepads came from the people in the Yadkin and Triad Clubs, so if you enjoy, enjoyed, or hope to one day enjoy (that day!) the nice teepads, then this would be an excellent opportunity to say thanks, have some fun, and show support for potential future upgrades to courses!

Check out the facebook event page here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=251282708242414

So how many here are attending? BBW is smokin as I type!!!

Just a reminder, if you want to be a part of the most happening, NC related social group message me for an invitation, open to all who stomp around our courses in the past, present or future.

Signs going up at Yadkin County Park:
YadkinSign.jpg

just wanted to say i got to come up to charlotte and play renny (gold) and nevin park yesterday and had a blast!! first time up there and the parks were very very nice and clean!! i cant remember one piece of trash.. loved both courses and cant wait to get back up there... wish i didnt have to leave and very jealous of you NC guys

Anyone know of a place near Elon (Angry Beaver) to do field practice? I know there are soccer fields right near the park but they are apart of the school. Any other places near by to just go throw?