• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NE Ohio and surrounding players!

SmoothSailor

* Ace Member *
Anyone wanna help build a course? I'm looking into buying this 60 acre lot about 15 minutes from my home, and I'd like to start with one course and gradually add more holes to make it either a 36 hole course, or two nice 18 hole courses.

Any ideas or any help is much appreciated. :hfive:

I live down in Columbus but I'd be more than willing to come up and help out build a new course

The location is addressed as Girard or Liberty. It's a 10 minute drive from downtown Youngstown and 15 from downtown Warren. This would give us 2(3) courses within 20 minutes of each other as opposed to 45min-1hour.

15 minutes in which direction from warren? I would be willing to help out in any way,if it's east of warren.

I'm going to keep this thread alive as long as I can after the initial buzzz to give everyone updates and such. If it doesn't die out, that'd be awesome too, but I figure this would be a good way to get everyone back into it when I get the property to do this (should be less than 4-6 months)

Latest posts