• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Need a few backups for my bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

somerbuch

Par Member
ESP or Z Buzzz anything over 170g
Star Valkyrie
Star Wraith
Champ Leopard
Champ Teebird
ESP FLX Drone
Star Destoryer
Star Orc
Maybe a Mako to try out, flat tho nothing with huge dome.

Have some discs for trade as well as some cash.

Last edited:
i got this star wraith 12x natural beauty if your interested.....
DSC09732.jpg

NEw Star Wraith 172g

New, unthrown, no ink Star Wraith 172g, rainbow stamp, light green $10 shipped. Has a wicked stamp on it from a tourney.

Attachments

• wraith.jpg
    wraith.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 105
i have a 173g Star Mako, Orange.. prob 8/10 with standard INK...its just standard tho..not really domey but not flat either..holla at me if interested

buzzz

SO here are 4 brand new buzzz's. The bottom two are 177g and the top 2 178g. All are unthrown, but the top left one has ink on back. Someone signed it from the tournment. The rest are new, no ink. There all 11 shipped. thanks

Attachments

• buzzz.jpg
    buzzz.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 58
i have a star valk, day glow yellow, 168, 9/10, ink on the back for 10 shipped.

to the top for you!

I have a Z Buzzz and an ESP Buzzz 176'ish each. Do you have the equivalent in lighter weights?

I'll extend this to others too. Light Buzzz/XL in Z for any of these: 11x Champ TB/Eagles/Cheetah. I have varying conditions. Will post a trade thread when my dang scale arrives from amazon...

what discs you got for trade? i got a new star wraith 10/10 and an esp buxx 8/10

anything latitude or surge is what i throw

Status
Not open for further replies.