• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need a good understable Mid. Suggestions?

Still no love for the Gateway Element. Mine kicked the Buzzz out of my bag about two years ago when I noticed it flew 30 feet past my Buzzz every time I threw it.

When I first found the Element (an impulse buy while ordering some putters), I really liked it. Then I started flipping it too much. I've got some love for the Element, though; I could see myself giving it another try.

All of my mids are currently DC, from Meteor to Drone. I like the ESP Meteor as my US mid. I have a Tursas that I found too flippy, but I think that's just my poor form. Same with an X Comet. I have a couple of Midnight Z Comets that I really liked, but they couldn't displace the Meteor. I have also thrown and like a GL Fuse.

When I first found the Element (an impulse buy while ordering some putters), I really liked it. Then I started flipping it too much. I've got some love for the Element, though; I could see myself giving it another try.

All of my mids are currently DC, from Meteor to Drone. I like the ESP Meteor as my US mid. I have a Tursas that I found too flippy, but I think that's just my poor form. Same with an X Comet. I have a couple of Midnight Z Comets that I really liked, but they couldn't displace the Meteor. I have also thrown and like a GL Fuse.

Sure Grip or E-HPP plastic? The latter is a touch more stable. Grab a heavier HPP and come back to the cool club.

I urge you to add the Flying Squirrel to your list. It really is the best disc no one ever considers.

Couldn't agree more. And I the advertised numbers don't reflect what the disc actually does. I would say its a hair more stable more than the numbers suggest.

If you want a truly understable disc my favorite is the meteor. So easy to power down on for different lines. But I would recommend a comet. I throw it for most of my understable shots because it will holf a line out to 350 and will hold a line just as well out to 200. It's just a solid disc.

Latest posts