• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need help from a Chicago player (or knowledge of the area)..

Frontman311

Par Member
I will be living in downtown Chicago Jan-May (then Sept. through December and what not) and will have unlimited access to all CTA modes of transportation...soooo...can any of these be used to reach areas with a disc golf park??? Thanks.

Note: I look at the pdga website but have no clue where those places are in relation to the city; would probably take a while to figure it out and match it with CTA maps.

These are the guys to ask for help from....

http://discontinuum.org

It is the Chicagoland Disc Club - great bunch of guys... and gals.

I've been meeting ask this question too. There's a pretty good chance I'll be moving to Chicago in May when I finish with school, and life without disc golf simply isn't an option.
:)

I'm trying to figure out where in Chicago to live right now. I'll be working downtown, so I'd like to live close enough to downtown that I I'm within 30 minutes of work by train. The trick is finding a suburb with a course in it. There's the fly18 downtown, but I'm looking for a nice wooded course probably on the north side.

Of course, 1st I've got to get an offer.

Latest posts