• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Need help with internet guy terminology

timj5304

Double Eagle Member
I keep seeing guys posting FAF and SAS about firebirds. Guessing the faf is firebird Air Force, the run from the last couple years that have the innova Air Force stamp on them. What does sas mean internet guys?

I keep seeing guys posting FAF and SAS about firebirds. Guessing the faf is firebird Air Force, the run from the last couple years that have the innova Air Force stamp on them. What does sas mean internet guys?

I don't know SAS. But I'm pretty sure FAF is Flat As F#%*.

I believe FAF = flat as f***, SAS = stiff as s***

Apparently some were a bit quicker :p

I keep seeing guys posting FAF and SAS about firebirds.
Another one for your edification, when they use SMH it means they're a young female. Internet's dangerous, gotta watch out when you're speaking to young females. Thankfully they all use "SMH" judiciously. "SMDH" if they're a rebellious pre-teen female.

SAS= Side Angle Side. Geometric postulate often used to show triangles are congruent. Proofs are fun.

And for the record...
FB FAF (what facebook considers flat as ****):
fb-faf.jpg

And.... DGCR FAF (real talk):
dgcr-faf.jpg

what are "suits"

also, I see mention of people playing rounds and other groups screaming "my life" while they tee off. I've never encountered this. What does it mean?

Why did you bump this? Not satisfied with the answers?

----------this line's for you---------

I saw a license plate the other day: FAF 151

I thought, that's how I like my leopards!

Why did you bump this? Not satisfied with the answers?

----------this line's for you---------

I saw a license plate the other day: FAF 151

I thought, that's how I like my leopards!

I have a 2x Champ Leo in a 150, that is FAF (it may be flatter than the pic above) and sooo damn overstable for a lightweight disc :thmbup: !

Latest posts