• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need help ...

Dave720

Hey guys, im looking to buy a max distance driver off the internet. Looking at all the choices, i need to know which driver suits me the best. I drive RHFH... can you guys give me some discs that might give me my max drive >? thanks

It would help to know what you were throwing and what it was doing

what discs do you currently throw, and what distances do they go? This will help considerably in determining what to suggest.

im throwing a champion beast now .. and im doing great with it . Im just looking to get another driver that i can maybe throw farther

Is that overstable for you or what? How does that fly for you

yes very stable for me ... i sometimes over power it which makes it nose dive.. but overall i can drive very good with it

If that was too overstable for you Im not sure but you could always try a wraith. A wraith is faster and more overstable then a beast. If you like that and want to move up again you can try a Boss or Destroyer. But take baby steps first.

i threw it during july if i recall, it basically went stright then nose dived into the ground... when i throw with the beast it goes stright, then curves to the right ( when throwing RHFH ) i love the beast , i just want to get another great Max distance driver

What do you mean when you say "nose dive", do you mean it had hard fade?

Although it is a fairway driver, I have found the teebird to be my long range driver next to a wraith and destroyer.

Being forehand I would think you need something more overstable. at least personally

Dave720.... What is the weight of your Beast? Are you throwing RHFH with just one finger on the rim or do you stack two fingers on there?

dave i would recommend just giving all your discs to your best friend brandon, cause you know he can throw them better than you can. hahahaha

FH, if they are nose diving, you might have a weird angle on the disc or it might be way too overstable for you.

RHFH right? So is it nose diving to the left or right?