• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need Legacy Cannon testers, Please read

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So I need 6 people to to test some Legacy Cannons for me. I will send you 3 cannons worth 40 dollars and all I ask is you paypal me 10 dollars for 3 1st run legacy Icon Cannons and write a detailed review on them in the thread called Legacy Cannon Review Thread. I will send 3 different colors to get better reviews.

I need people who throw max distance at the footages listed below

1._________ 350 feet
2._________ 400 feet
3.__________425 feet
4.__________450 feet
5.__________500 feet
6.__________500 and beyond

1. Please be honest when you post on this thread and let me know what distance you max out at.
2. Also list if you throw backhand or forehand. I might add a few more spots depending on what I get in response
3. You need to be able to get to a field or course where you will be able to test these. I want at least 10 throws with each disc before you review. If you don't have time, dont ask please.
4. Once I send the 3 discs priority mail, I will expect a review within ten days of the day I sent them. I am doing this for knowledge and to get more reviews on them for people on this site. I believe there awesome and want more interest.

To be fair and totally random please post a number between 1-100 on your post labeled Lucky number. I will deside on certain distances based off your number. I have numbers choosen for each distance. Closes to it, gets it.

I am doing this on my own dime, Legacy didnt ask. Just thought it would be cool. This disc will be special, trust me.

If I can not get a moderator to help me list the names or edit this post I will list the winners on December 6th. I will not take anymore entries date on the 6th.

#1...i can fill that spot....i throw RHBH...they just cut the soybean down infront of my house so i can get a bunch of throws in right outside my door...my number i will guess is 41

distance : 425 feet.
lucky number : 11

So if you don't throw speed 11 drivers and up then you shouldn't be testing these discs. Max distance is what you get when your out playing. For me I know I can throw in a field 500+ feet, but on the course its 450 without be ridiculous. I can do a 360 during practice, but I rarely do one in a round. Just be honest.

I just dumped a pile of money into a 1080/60p camcorder, and I can't think of anything better to film for its first field use than testing plastic. I bought the thing almost exclusively to film discs!
450ft max distance on the course
LHBH
lucky number 89

You must really believe in this disc Lion, and for that I think I'll go ahead and order one. For fun I'll give this a shot though..
RHBH
Avg Max: 400
Lucky Number: 5

RHBH Max Distance: 425ft
RHFH Max Distance: 400ft

Lucky Number: 86

Lion, this is a really cool idea, and nice opportunity to score some 1st run Legacy for cheap. Thanks for offering it!

I'm always hungry for new discs to test, and you know you'll get your reviews...The Rampage was a little too much disc for me on my home courses (fairly technical shots require less stability), but I'm excited to try the cannon.

I could be a 3 or a 4 as I'm kind of in between (430-440').
Lucky # 18

RHBH and max d of 400-450. Lucky number 13. I play a bunch of catch with the guys at the course in the feild.

#2...400 ft
Lucky # 31
Hickory, NC
take care

Latest posts